Who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

joshfitz

I hope to see Indianapolis tear up the playoffs. I truly think Manning is deserving of a Superbowl win.

Oh, and the attitude of the Steelers today made me really dislike them. Did you see the player on the sideline making the "whiff" motion (five times) after our defensive back missed a tackle?

San Diego.

I used to sort of like the Pats. But their fans have gotten so insufferable over the last three years that it's hard to like them. I do tend to like the AFC, especialy any of the old AFL teams (except Miami) over the NFC.

I want the Bills to win a few super bowls so other teams can think our fans are insufferable (and I have not doubt we will be).

Now that the Bills are out, I don't care. I guess I hate NEw England still, but I don't think I can watch with the same intensity as I did in the past. The way we lost today is worse than the SB losses and home run throw back. I don't think I can really get into the playoffs this year.

Packers. My father-in-law lives in Green Bay. Gotta root for them for him. That, and the town is just like Buffalo -- they love their Packers like we love our Bills. Plus, they're classy fans (unlike Pats fans). Saw Buffalo/Green Bay a couple of years ago (10-0 final) and the fans were cool throughout.

CW

I've been on the Chargers bandwagon for a while. They remind me a lot of the Panthers last year. Just really underrated - everyone thought I was nuts when I said they'd beat the Rams & Eagles last year. Of course, the competition in the AFC is much tougher this year, but I think they can beat the Steelers in the 2nd round and make the championship game. Plus, I really like Brees&Tomlinson, and even Marty.

You know, in the AFC there is really no team that I hate, except maybe the Jets. Even then, it is more their a-hole fans I can't stand than the team itself. I just want to see some great games....I think New England vs Pittsburgh part 2 would make an awesome conference championship. Unfortunately, whatever the Super Bowl matchup ends up as, I don't see it being a very good match up. I think the top 4 AFC teams are heads and shoulders superior to any team the NFC will send.

In the NFC, I gotta pull for the Packers. I'd love to see Favre win another Super Bowl, and would rather see him do it at someone else's expense, not ours next year! Also, I have always hated the Eagles (the team, their city, and especially their fans) but was always a big fan of McNabb. If he could get the Eagles to the Super Bowl this year, with no Terrell Owens (another NFLer I can't stand!), it would be a testament to him. Green Bay still strikes me as the only NFC team that could get hot, and lucky enough, to beat the AFC representitive...

I can't root for an AFC team as it just sicken me all off season wondering if it could of been the Bills. So I'll go with Green Bay because it would let Brett Favre go out on top. I almost said Seattle but then remembered Jerry Rice was with them and call me crazy but to me he's become a whiner in his old age and one of my least favorite players in the league now.

You should keep it "in house" and go for the Pats or Jets.

then again, I'm not sure I want you star crossed fans rooting for my team.     

Flame away!

189074[/snapback]

Truth is, anyone but the Patsies or the Jesties.

Chargers........ imagine Drew Bree's hurts his toe and cant go, Dougie comes in and wins the big one......and goes to Disneyworld........

i just thought about this 2 days ago... could be fun to watch.

i won't root for anyone especially, maybe the challengers like sandiego, but if i had to make a choice i would go with the Colts, so Peyton Manning won't be too much thirsty next year, if hopefully the Bills go into playoffs and we have to play this guy.