The last time the Bills made the playoffs you were....

5 Wide

Was gas really 1.22 cents then?

I remember spring in 2001 when gas started jumping to $1.45 and everyone wondering if it would stop. I also remember when I first started driving my own vehicle in 1989 and if you saw gas for over $1, you kept driving because someone down the street would have it for under $1.

I was a 19 year old freshman at The College of Charleston. I was home for Christmas break and when we lost I went into my grandparents (both deceased) backyard in West Seneca and beat the hell out of a coffee jar with a rubber mallet. I buried the jar into the backyard.

The "Miracle City Musical" was our Waterloo I suppose.

Edited by BiggieScooby

I was a 19 year old freshman at The College of Charleston. I was home for Christmas break and when we lost I went into my grandparents (both deceased) backyard in West Seneca and beat the hell out of a coffee jar with a rubber mallet. I buried the jar into the backyard.

The "Miracle City Musical" was our Waterloo I suppose.

Ahhhh It's all your fault!!!! Go dig that coffe pot up and give it a proper burial! :nana:

Married to my first wife. I'm on # 3.

But. But. But your such a ray of sunshine on this board I can't imagine anyone ever divorcing you! B-) (I Keed I keed)

Myself:

I was just returning from Italy. 18 years old on winter break from my sophomore year of college. Since then I've graduated with an associates, got my bachelor's, drank too much, smoked too much, wasted too much time on fast loose women (although it wasn't all wasted :flirt: ), bought a house and got married.

One thing I noticed reading these posts was that alot of people were 7-12 years old in 1999 when the Bills last made the playoffs. That means they weren't even old enough to remember the Super Bowl teams, no wonder they can tolerate these Bills more then alot of us older people, they don't know what they are missing. As far as myself, for one I was a heck of alot younger then. I was active duty Navy, dreaming of when I could retire and now I have been retired from the Navy for 10 years. I have a closet full of Bills jerseys from then that don't fit me anymore. Other then some of the same old Super Bowl jokes, you wore your Bills gear around proudly, now you wear it around and you get snide comments, loser jokes, feels like a bad Halloween costume (but I still wear them). I was a spry 37 or so years old, now I just turned 50 last week. I have dragged my two daughters (up until recently) from Virginia to training camp year after year, and I still think they wonder how I am so in love with a team that is so bad, year after year, but that's a good ole fashioned lesson for them-Winning isn't everything (it is, but I won't tell them).

Edited by BuffBill