WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I started coloring with my 3 year old in the 2d quarter so may have missed some plays, but isn't Fitz 3-for-3 (in picks) when throwing to the outside?

he hit Lee Smith on a sprint out earlier and then Spiller on the outside before he fumbled

Can we now agree that Fitz is nowhere near good enough? Maybe they can pull a trade for Colt McCoy. He can't be any worse.

It really is extremely disappointing that the Bills' D didn't even remotely rise to the challenge and keep the Bills in the game.

Gonna be a looooooooooooong season... :censored:

Well as I've said a few times, I could see a scenario where Gailey is fired by Nix.

It appears that Gailey is in it over his head and it might give Nix one more season.

IMO, the talent is good enough to win but the coaching is not.

If that scenario came true, it's like tossing deck chairs off the Titantic. Because the problems are deeper than the HC. There's a lot of season left, but the choices Nix has made, switching to 3-4, going with Fitz and not moving up to take a QB, and some of their draft picks are showing he's out of his league as a GM.

Any word on freddie?

Of course, I think Fred Jackson is a good guy and don't wish for him to be hurt. However, with Fitz at QB, does it really matter. This offense is really really bad. No receiving threats other than SJ and he's above average - not great. Fitz is in the bottom 25% of starting QBs and maybe lower.

I think we'll see a lot of Spiller for the rest of this year (and a LOT of losses).

How very very disappointing that this defense has done absolutely nothing to keep them in the game.