Rex bragging about Jets Wild Cat

Tom stahl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nice thing (for us) is the built in problems it creates for jets if tebow performs. GAuranteed to create conflict with calls for him to replace Sanchez. I don't see a scenario where both of them coexist, and the conflict will tear that locker room apart AGAIN

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Rex Ryan says you don't know if were gonna 20 times or 50 times and if your not prepared for it why wouldnt we run it. Also that it takes time out of practice to prepare for it. Well guess what Rex we run the wild cat to and you dont know if were gonna run it 20 or 50 times and you have to take time out of practice to prepare for also so imo D$%CH bag this whole thing is a wash.

wild cat is overrated and just about done.

Jets don't know it but we have the wishbone waiting for them :lol::devil:

Jets don't know it but we have the wishbone waiting for them :lol::devil:

Don't know how effective that would be against the Jets, but it sure would be fun to watch :)

Whatever Gaileys wrinkles are for this season (and I sure hope he has several), I doubt any of them involve heavy running.

Rex Ryan says you don't know if were gonna 20 times or 50 times and if your not prepared for it why wouldnt we run it. Also that it takes time out of practice to prepare for it. Well guess what Rex we run the wild cat to and you dont know if were gonna run it 20 or 50 times and you have to take time out of practice to prepare for also so imo D$%CH bag this whole thing is a wash.

Rex as an asshat, but how is that bragging?

The way you beat the wildcat is play good sound football. I mean honestly, whenever Teebow is in the game it is prety much 50/50 he will run it or pass it.

DB's have to stick to their man for the entire play, DL has to play good gap control and you have your MLB be the spy on Teebow.

I am sure the Jets will have a couple of nice gains with the wildcat. But overall i expect Buffalo to play some good defense, and for Wanny to put them in position to succeed. They will just have to tackle. Wrap up Teebow and wait for help to bring him down.

Rex seems to be ignoring the fact that the guy who invented the wildcat is on our staff.

Frankly, I'm less concerned about Tebow in the wildcat because he's about the worst passer in the league.

David Lee didn't invent the wildcat offense. If you want to be technical, it's just a variation of the Single wing formation offense which was invented many many many years ago. It wasn't even David Lee who brought this to Arkansas. It was Malzahn. Just FYI.

He's trying to hype the Tebow package because he has no running backs and no running game.