Kellen Heard to the Rams

Nostradumbass

I liked Heard, but he wasn't irreplaceable. They obviously think Carrington and Moore have higher ceilings, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on depth guys. More bummed about losing Dwan Edwards than Heard, who was hurt, anyway.

The fact that other teams are picking up players that the Bills have cut is an indication that the overall talent level of the Bills is pretty good. At least that is my attempt to see things on the bright side.

And ^ this, too. Good point.

We are a paying a price, however small, for keeping 4 QB's and 3 kickers

Not quite sure how you see that. Heard was more of a 3-4 DT type. The Bills made a decision that Carrington had more upside for the 4-3 role, seems to me.

Heard has been injured all camp and hasn't shown too much; I think Edwards may be a cap casualty, and he's the loss I regret more.

Not quite sure how you see that. Heard was more of a 3-4 DT type. The Bills made a decision that Carrington had more upside for the 4-3 role, seems to me.

Heard has been injured all camp and hasn't shown too much; I think Edwards may be a cap casualty, and he's the loss I regret more.

Agreed, I thank Edwards will be missed around midseason.

The fact that other teams are picking up players that the Bills have cut is an indication that the overall talent level of the Bills is pretty good. At least that is my attempt to see things on the bright side.

Don't get too excited. Heard was a 3rd string DT on a defense that was in the bottom 3 of the league.

Very true comment :thumbsup:

This is a long shot given Troup has done nothing

No arguments here, but I really believe that minus the back issue, we would be talking about the team cutting both Edwards and Johnson.

the time off instead of rushing back is probably really going to help... so we will see...

Provided his dad the fitness freak doesn't screw things up.