Over or Under 8.5 wins for the Bills this season

billsfan89

Simple question where do you see the Bills going this season? Over 8.5 wins or under 8.5 wins? Personally I see them going 9-7 so I will take the over but I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs. I think you need 10 wins to be in play for a wildcard spot, but if 9-7 would at least be a step in the right direction and the Bills will be relevant come December.

I think that is a perfect line. Before preseason/camp when my optimism was jammin I thought 10 or 11 wins were more than possible. After remembering that Fitz is our qb and seeing some not so spectacular performances I think 8 or 9 is where we end up. Since I'm an eternal optimist I'll take the over as well.

I would think of the Gailey Nix experiment as a failure if we did not get nine or more wins this season.

Based on what moves we've made in free agency this year, the last two drafts, and Gailey's game day strategies I believe that nine is a conservative demand.

Based on preseason, I'd say its a stretch. However I don't think we did all that bad in preseason and in any event preseason is not what we should go on.

Conclusion.....we get nine or more wins this year. I agree with the original poster that the playoffs would be unlikely....but hey...there's always hope.

12-4 for high 10-6 for low...

the team is loaded, especially in the trenches. we have a top 15 qb who can sling it... we are very young and we have great weapons in johnson, jones, nelson, graham, chandler, spiller and probably a top 3 back in jackson...

we have a top 10 d coordinator and top 10 o coordinator who have proven already they can win together... we might have the best dline for a pass rush in the nfl... 3 all pros on the dline possibly along with a big time edge rusher in anderson...

put up or shut up...

I believe no less than 9 and that would be a sign of good results.

10 would be perfect. I would be happy with that.

Anything more I just can't imagine. I mean something would have to unexpectedly lock into place for anything more than 10...our LBs are crazy good, Fitz finishes the year among the top 8 QBs, etc.

10 wins.

Sweep the Jets and Dolphins, i reall think this can be done. Both teams have far less talent then Buffalo. Split with the Patriots, Bills did it last year, and this squad for Buffalo is better and NE is showing some chinks in the armor.

Then pick up two wins against NFC west, probably St Loius and Seattle.

Three more against KC, Cleveland, Tenn, Jax or Indy. Even if you split with the Jets i think there is another win in this last group.

Simple question where do you see the Bills going this season? Over 8.5 wins or under 8.5 wins? Personally I see them going 9-7 so I will take the over but I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs. I think you need 10 wins to be in play for a wildcard spot, but if 9-7 would at least be a step in the right direction and the Bills will be relevant come December.

Under. I believe they'll be 8-8 or 7-9 : (

• 4 months later...

for 2013......way under......

have you seen our schedule ?....we play AFC North (bal, cin, pit & cle) and NFC SOUTH ( atl,tb, no &car).

new coaches and system to learn...

i say things get worse 5-11

Edited by papazoid