Mia Love: House N*gger and dirty worthless whore

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be read before the house and senate every f'ing day they are in session.

"I have to ask myself three questions anytime I'm about to make a new commitment as a mayor ...

Is it affordable?

Is it sustainable?

Is it my job"

I especially wish congress and (any) President would pay attention to the last one, government is waaaay to involved in parts of our lives that they should not be

You can't make this **** up.

Lawrence O'Donnell reacts to an excerpt from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's speech tonight at the RNC where he is expected to say President Obama is working to earn a spot on the PGA tour.

"For four years, Barack Obama has been running from the nation's problems. He hasn't been working to earn reelection. He's been working to earn a spot on the PGA tour," McConnell is expected to say.

O'Donnell says there is racial undertones in McConnell's assertion.

"There are many, many, many rhetorical choices you can make at any point in any speech to make whatever point up want to make," MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell said. "If he wanted to make the point that you just suggested and I think he does want to make that point, they had a menu of a minimum of ten different kinds of images that they could have raised. And I promise you, the speech writers went through rejecting three or four before they land order that one. That's the one they want for a very deliberate reason. That -- there's -- these people reach for every single possible racial double entendre they can find in every one of these speeches."

"I know these people are insensitive. I know these speech writers. I know the way they work. They do not have the same sensitivity level that other speech writers do. But when you get to the Tiger Woods reference, there were people in the speech writing room, I know this, without a shadow of a doubt, who said, 'Wait a minute, do we really want to go there? Do we really want to go to Tiger Woods and the vote and the room was yes, we do.' And Mitch McConnell agreed to do it," O'Donnell said.

"Wow. Things are getting lower and lower by the day," MSNBC's Martin Bashir said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/29/msnbc_mitch_mcconnell_saying_obama_wants_to_be_in_pga_is_racist.html

:lol:

I've been a pretty good fan of National Journal, but this article pretty much does it for me.

http://www.nationalj...20120829?page=1

Why and How Mitt Romney is Playing the Race Card.

OH MY GOD! THEY CRACKED THE CODE!!!

I share this story to crack the code – the subtle language of distrust and prejudice that whites use to communicate deep-set fears, and that cynical politicians translate into votes. Translating Miller and Benson:

“Subsidization” = Welfare

“Generational Apathy” = Lazy

“They Slept All Day” = Blacks Sleep All Day

“I Feel Like a Fool” = I’m Mad As Hell

You know what else they did yesterday? All the minority speakers, latinos and blacks that spoke at the convention yesterday, they cut from their speeches to their commentary so that they could not show the diverse ethnicities at the convention from the GOP.

Really, they are much worse than FOX, I mean FOX at least pretends to be "fair and balanced" MSNBC are just like straight up hard core loons.

I've been a pretty good fan of National Journal, but this article pretty much does it for me.

http://www.nationalj...20120829?page=1

Why and How Mitt Romney is Playing the Race Card.

OH MY GOD! THEY CRACKED THE CODE!!!

You gotta understand LA, this is a highly polarized election, and "journalists" are largely left wingers, they can't help it, they see things from a particular prism and they are naturally going to write pieces that are going to show everything conservatives do in a negative light and liberals more positively.

For instance, I was checking out CNN's coverage yesterday, everything Dana Bash was reporting she was trying to find a conflict. She couldn't do any fluff pieces, nothing to celebrate their "moment", just conflict.

Same goes with Politico. Look at the articles that are written, 75% of the articles somehow have a negative tilt to it. I guarantee you that when the Dem's have their convention, that it won't be the same sort of coverage.

I'm sure you've heard how Mitt Romney has this "gender" problem. Right?

Here is what I find to be hilarious, and it's amazing how no one has busted them on this. If Romney has a gender problem, and considering that there are only two genders, and the polls are tied. Then guess what? Obama has a gender problem too?

If I was a Romney surrogate and I was asked that question, I would repeat the point I just brought up, and ask them if they are going to bring up this gender issue the next time they speak to an Obama surrogate.

http://www.realclear..._is_racist.html

So the PGA=Tiger Woods. The lone black dude on the tour? (not even sure how accurate that is). So someone mentions the PGA that is 99.999% white and for some reason they pluck Tiger Woods out of it. Hell, even if he mentions Tiger Woods by name to call that speech racist is absurd. WTF.

Let me try my hand at this:

Romney is not only a racist, but anti-Semitic as well. He once said "good morning" to a crowd. Well, as we all know, "guten tag" is German for "good morning". Back in the 1940's Germans slaughtered 6 million Jews in concentration camps.

Therefore, "good morning" is Romney-code for "kill all Jews".

Holy crap, my head hurts after trying that.

http://www.realclear..._is_racist.html

The worst part is: McConnell ended up flubbing that line so badly...that's its not even worthy of a soundbite.

:lol: I didn't know it was coming....but seriously...that entire speech was filled with jokes from the 50s.

But...if this is all these MSNBC turds have to say? This...is their "analysis"?

We can expect to see a R+5 turnout at the polls...at least.

Why? Because MSNBC itself is demoralizing their own voters with this crap.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Gov. Walker on MSNBC :

“I don’t mean to be a fact-checker, but isn’t it true that that plant closed during the Bush administration?” asked Maddow. “Is your criticism that the auto bailout wasn’t big enough to come back and reopen it? That was not Barack Obama shutting down that plant.”

“No, it actually had two rounds of layoffs, and ultimately closed down just a few years ago. But it’s a good example of what happens here, and the irony is for all the people who said the bailout was good for places like Janesville and Kenosha. It wasn’t,” responded Walker.

Maddow says she was surprised to hear the Wisconsin governor speaking poorly of the auto bailout’s effects in his state.

“It is surprising to hear you run down the American auto industry at a moment that it really, really has come back and to see such a bright spot in the economy, you talked as if things haven’t worked out in the auto industry since the bailout,” she said.

“I’m just pointing out, it didn’t in Wisconsin,” said Walker.

When Schultz, and later, Sharpton, continued pressing the point and interrupting Walker’s responses, the governor shot back.

“If you want to talk over and not let me talk, that’s fine. Apparently that’s what you do a lot of,” said Walker.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/30/matthews_claims_to_live_in_black_majority_dc_but_lives_in_md_suburb.html

MSNBC's Chris Matthews claims to live in the majority black area of Washington, D.C. when in fact, he actually lives in the very white area of Chevy Chase, Maryland.

These Clowns out do each other every single day.