Mia Love: House N*gger and dirty worthless whore

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be read before the house and senate every f'ing day they are in session.

"I have to ask myself three questions anytime I'm about to make a new commitment as a mayor ... Is it affordable? Is it sustainable? Is it my job"

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-mia-love-breaks-the-gop-mold-but-can-she-win-20120525,0,7514345.story?page=2

Shut up, racist, and get that dirty, worthless house n*gger in chains!

Don't need chains, she is pro-life so by default she is not free.

So..... is this the type of treatment "Uncle" Thurman Thomas can expect from 'progressive' football fans? Because....he has to be a sell out..... right? No independent thinking in his head at all.

You really have to change your avatar. I keep getting you mixed up with the idiot with other Wheaties avatar and it's very confusing.

Shut up, racist, and get that dirty, worthless house n*gger in chains!

It's not even september and the democratic line of attack has officially become anyone not giving praise to the almighty Barack Obama are either racists if you're white, or dirty filthy (fill in the blank) if you happen to be of color. Wow, what's it going to be like in October? It's ugly stuff like this that makes me believe that this will be a landslide election for Romney.

I almost wish Romney's speech would be 10 seconds long... "If you want a job, vote for me. If you want to sit on your ass, vote for the other guy. Good night and God bless everybody!"