Mia Love: House N*gger and dirty worthless whore

Slow down there, Tonto. First of all,

we're not working with the base assumption that the state should be a caretaker or provider.

If you want to build on that assumption first you'll have to convince me, and anyone else who takes umbrage, of the idea that a non-merit based (or merit based, for that matter) social welfare program is the proper role of the state.

you just said the state would take care of the kids, regardless, are you actually arguing poor children should just die? literally no safety net...

Secondly, you're making

wild leaps in logic about what's been "proven".

Initially, without access to contraception, those poor who are responsible enough to use the offered contraception might see an increase in pregnancy in that demographic. However, since we're speaking about a group who are separated from those who wouldn't use the available contraception at all in the first place by their tendency to be more responsible

I find it unlikely that the lack of government subsidised birth-control would suddenly drive them into irresponsible behavior.

Additionally, I find the notion that a large enough sub-segment of the poor population, whose behavior in poverty can best be described with any adjective other than "responsible", are making use of the offered free contraception to be dubious at best.

rich or poor, people will have sex man... its not so much about some empty term of being responsible when we all know, good repsonsible people have sex... its called nature...you are saying these people are responsible, and therefore wont have sex... talk about wild assumptions...

No, what you are is a !@#$ing moron who makes wild leaps of logic and correlates behaviors with policy that has nothing to do with eventual outcomes. The fact that you're a self-described liberal Democrat

(you should at least know enough to capitalize proper nouns)

has nothing at all to do with those poor tendencies, although I do find it humorous that you would demonize your preferred ideology by ascribing those traits to all of it's members in broad brush strokes.

of course, a pretentious !@#$ on a bills message board... really man...?

So your assertion is that all insurable medical conditions happen with the same frequency and affect the same amount of the population at any given time as birth control?

no. its irrelevant, just like crime is different in certain areas, you wouldnt argue to not have access to law enforcement... same with access to different kinds of bc in a health care system...

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read here, and that's saying something. First of all, stop conflating medical coverage with medical care. They aren't even remotely the same thing; and if your argument is against scarcity of resources then your argument becomes even worse because

you're arguing for policy that will create even greater scarcity, doing harm to an even greater number of people.

Nearly all problems are best solved by the market and those that aren't, such as catastrophic coverage for pre-existing conditions, demand elegant solutions

. If you want to argue for a nationalized risk pool for those sorts of ailments where no market based solution is viable, I'm all ears. However, when you want to insure things like well visits, mundane illness, and birth control; which the large majority of the population will suffer from or need/desire,

you make them far more expensive, and less accessable, for everyone.

the reason the medical care, in all forms, is so scarce in america, is because its so expensive, because its in a market... again, because medical care is an absolute need, this generates incredible demand, people cannot opt out of medical care, like opting out of walmart or a shoe store... this is why police/fire/military/roads, would fail miserably in a market... the supply/demand metric does not work. the scarcity is generated by price, not giving people more access... the number 1 cause of bankruptcy is health care costs. you are working under the assumption that if more people have access you will get less care, when its the market in health care that is restricting access/care. its not a fair market for consumers. because insurance companies are competing, and are accountable to shareholders, prices most go up to take advantage of market vulnerability, and the incentive is to not give care... free markets are great, but if a person cannot opt out, then its dogmatic and rigid to hold onto that perspective with health care...

Actually, condoms are readily available in the US. They are provided free of charge by multiple well funded charities, clinics, and universities. Additionally, they can be purchased for about 50 cents/per on the market. The market has already solved this issue, and your bloviating assertions to the contrary are absurd. Leninists like yourself like to toss out canards about everything market based being "anti-some protected group", when the truth is that your insistance in seperating and protecting them locks them into a permanent and unescapable merit-based caste system. If anyone is anti-women here, it's you; insisting that they are inferior and therefor need extra help.

If it was anything like the enourmous corn-riddled **** you took in the post I'm currently disecting, I'll spare myself the time, and you the intellectual beat down.

Fiat declaration built around a foolish assumption which I've already debunked in this post above.

It's becoming clear that you don't have a very good handle of the language.

There is no such thing as "market vulnerability", there are actions and consequences.

Peddle your Leninism somewhere else.

people spend their time and money how they see fit, and some people are in better position. for example, a janitor wont do as well as bruce smith, ( for market reasons) which would make it hard to save for retirement or function when older, hence the reason for ss... !@#$tard..

I'll let this stand, and allow the reader to decide if this is an apt descriptor of me, or if you've been caught staring too deeply into a mirror.

tasker- you are the perfect example of a free market fundamentalist, and im pro free market... just not with every single sector of society...lol

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u really buy that line of bull ****? (yes obama is full of **** too)

Why don't you pass out hammers to unwed mothers of multiple children?

They could perform 4th trimester abortions on them, and the government could pay them for their work.

Or maybe the government could force them to marry another woman. That might cut down on the number of idiots like you running around.

Why don't you pass out hammers to unwed mothers of multiple children?

They could perform 4th trimester abortions on them, and the government could pay them for their work.

Or maybe the government could force them to marry another woman. That might cut down on the number of idiots like you running around.

not trying to be mean, but please dont tell me you take the dnc or rnc seriously...

" we are for the people" " i believe in america" " romney is for women"

wtf? its the same regurgitated bs over and over, only difference, romeny says the same bs depending on what crowd is in front of him

" i bought hardward stuff"

We hate women because someone called Sandra Fluke a bad name. Please keep up.

well, not all women, just feminist ideology. i mean, they are socially conservative..

against equal pay for equal work

anti choice- ( im pro life after the 1st trimester)

against mandatory maternal leave

some are against condoms for !@#$ sake...see repub primary

some dont think women should be in leadership...

just to name a few

well, not all women, just feminist ideology. i mean, they are socially conservative..

against Federally mandated equal pay for equal work

anti choice abortion- ( im pro life after the 1st trimester)

against mandatory maternal leave

some Very few are against condoms for !@#$ sake...see repub primary

Democrats say some dont think women should be in leadership...

just to name a few

Fixed

ever been to a right wing church? democrats dont say some righties dont want women in leadership, many righties really dont want women in leadership....

I'm sure you can find all kinds in all parties if you look hard enough. The implication is that there is a significant and disproportionate Republican/conservative contingency that wants to keep bitches in their place, and it ain't so.

I'm sure you can find all kinds in all parties if you look hard enough. The implication is that there is a significant and disproportionate Republican/conservative contingency that wants to keep bitches in their place, and it ain't so.

dude, its so... just go to any random church or bar in alabama

Dumbass. Most bars in the south are owned, operated, or owner operated by woman or in partnership with their spouses/significant others.

As far as the church thing goes, I wouldn't know. I don't go?

Dumbass. Most bars in the south are owned, operated, or owner operated by woman or in p

partnership

with their spouses/significant others.

really? u ever been down south?

because its been federally mandated to not discriminate...lol

And for every one of those ass holes I can find some whack job lefty who wants to put the white man in his place out of some sense of social justice. It's worth being aware of the fringe elements to keep them in check, but it's silly to pretend they're the mainstream or even close.

Dumbass. Most bars in the south are owned, operated, or owner operated by woman or in partnership with their spouses/significant others.

Now you're denying the war on women? You're unbelievable. It's real, I know. My wife and daughter have fortified the den and bathroom and I can't even get behind enemy lines.

Really? Which Church should we start at?

You know there's this thing called Youtube® where people post videos. If what you claim is so prevelant, you'd think somebody would have wandered into one of the abundant Churches and make a little video for the whole world to see.

I'm amazed at how well Liberals can judge people they've never met in a place they've never been.

And for every one of those ass holes

I can find some whack job lefty who wants to put the white man in his place out of some sense of social justice.

It's worth being aware of the fringe elements to keep them in check, but it's silly to pretend they're the mainstream or even close.

wasnt talking about " the white man" rather feminism... so u didnt respond...

saying the tenets of feminism are equal to the redneck who says this bs is well, oh nm...

Now you're denying the war on women? You're unbelievable. It's real, I know. My wife and daughter have fortified the den and bathroom and I can't even get behind enemy lines.

Really? Which Church should we start at?

You know there's this thing called Youtube® where people post videos. If what you claim is so prevelant, you'd think somebody would have wandered into one of the abundant Churches and make a little video for the whole world to see.

I'm amazed at how well Liberals can judge people they've never met in a place they've never been.

i grew up down south... slidell, la, mobile, al, ft pierce, fl, hampton rds Va... also many other places with plenty of personal experience. generally speaking, the place if full of racist/ misogynist !@#$s...