Mia Love: House N*gger and dirty worthless whore

wasnt talking about " the white man" rather feminism... so u didnt respond...

saying the tenets of feminism are equal to the redneck who says this bs is well, oh nm...

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

You said a lot of right-wingers don't want women in leadership roles. I was pointing out that while some may, there are people at the fringes of all movements that have absurd ideas. I'm not sure what you didn't get about that.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i grew up down south... slidell, la, mobile, al, ft pierce, fl, hampton rds Va... also many other places with plenty of personal experience. generally speaking, the place if full of racist/ misogynist !@#$s...

Hampton Roads? Really I live there. So where are the racist churches that are all over the place? I'll sneak in a camera phone and post video for all the world to see

Had to check my profile to see if it's still there. Yep, right in it I state that I live in Pensacola, Fl.... Known as LA for Lower Alabama in the southern (more Democrat) part of the state. I also mention that I own some property with a bar on it that my wife runs.

really? u ever been down south?

because its been federally mandated to not discriminate...lol

The way he mangles quote tags makes an unnecessary amount of work for anyone who wants to respond. I theorize that he does it on purpose when he's losing an argument in order to discourage respose.

He doesn't do it on purpose. I think he posts and then doesn't bother to go back and fix what he wrote. It would explain a lot. ;)