• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not racist, since it wasn't Obama.

spit all over the place,lol

Just saw this and had to share here.

A1k4E3YCUAAjiJK.jpg

just a question- the righties always complain about welfare for families with tons of kids they cannot afford. obviously you cannot stop people from having sex so the options are...( nevermind epidemiology and its cost with no available contraceptives)

1- let poor kids die

2- let the state help with birth control for poor/middle class people

3- let the state help with poor children...

ok, pick one!

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

i need some clarification...if we do in fact choose option 1, can we feed the kids to the homeless and the hungry? that will go a long way in how i answer the question...

just a question- the righties always complain about welfare for families with tons of kids they cannot afford. obviously you cannot stop people from having sex so the options are...( nevermind epidemiology and its cost with no available contraceptives)

1- let poor kids die

ok, pick one!

1- let poor kids die

ok, pick one!

4. Eugenics.

i need some clarification...if we do in fact choose option 1, can we feed the kids to the homeless and the hungry? that will go a long way in how i answer the question...

yes! in fact, didnt you know that most homeless people choose to be homeless and mentally ill! in fact, if you offered them a decent job right now, they would turn it down!

!@#$ THOSE POOR PEOPLE!

1- let poor kids die

ok, pick one!

I'd explain the problem of paying poor people to have even more children they can't afford, but that would require you to understand the concept of incentive, which is not something I'd expect a young, ignorant left winger to grasp.

Carry on with your nonsensical rants.

1- let poor kids die

ok, pick one!

So in your world, when a woman has multiple children she knows she can not care for in any way, shape or form... the only three choices to address the problem are exclusively on the shoulders of everyone EXCEPT the woman.

I know in your world, personal accountability is off the table, but in my world those three choices are unacceptable, so let me ask you this: If the answer is "let the child die," does this mean the woman goes to prison for murder? Neglect? Child endangerment? Abuse? Or is she free to go and the child dying is everyone else's fault?

I've been a pretty good fan of National Journal, but this article pretty much does it for me.

http://www.nationalj...20120829?page=1

Why and How Mitt Romney is Playing the Race Card.

OH MY GOD! THEY CRACKED THE CODE!!!

Looks like the state department is 'expanding' (funny....government just keeps making everything bigger) the code.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/30/state-department-hold-down-fort-other-common-phrases-could-be-offensive/

So in your world, when a woman has multiple children she knows she can not care for in any way, shape or form... the only three choices to address the problem are exclusively on the shoulders of everyone EXCEPT the woman.

I know in your world, personal accountability is off the table, but in my world those three choices are unacceptable, so let me ask you this: If the answer is "let the child die," does this mean the woman goes to prison for murder? Neglect? Child endangerment? Abuse? Or is she free to go and the child dying is everyone else's fault?

are you for population control? should we jail poor people for having kids? and at what point? and, who pays to put the woman in jail...??

1- let poor kids die

4- enforce population control on poor people ( put poor women in jail).

combo of 1 and 4

alright, now pick one...

this is why the right is sick in some areas and very dogmatic-

regardless of how irresponsible it is, its not the childs fault... yet you still dont want the state to help that child...

there is the issue of being practical, i highly doubt you will jail a poor woman for having kids. at least i think... im hoping you want the child to live, i hope...

if you are pro life- which i am, then you should want the state to provide birth control for poor people.

- what is the other option?

within reason or even out of control birth rates, there is something disturbing/orwellian about allowing rich people to have kids and not poor people... or even jailing people or sterilizing people for population control... but hey, thats just me...

are you for population control? should we jail poor people for having kids? and at what point? and, who pays to put the woman in jail...??

1- let poor kids die

combo of 1 and 4

alright, now pick one...

regardless of how irresponsible it is, its not the childs fault... yet you still dont want the state to help that child...

there is the issue of being practical, i highly doubt you will jail a poor woman for having kids. at least i think... im hoping you want the child to live, i hope...

if you are pro life- which i am, then you should want the state to provide birth control for poor people.

within reason or even out of control birth rates, there is something disturbing/orwellian about allowing rich people to have kids and not poor people...

Please point out where anyone has said that we don't want the state to help the child. What most are saying, that you fail to grasp for some reason, is we don't want the state to continue to "reward" people for having children.

Please point out where anyone has said that we don't want the state to help the child. What most are saying, that you fail to grasp for some reason, is we don't want the state to continue to "reward" people for having children.

so what happens to the child?

this applies to people who dont want poor people to have access to birth control from the state... but either way, you cant force birth control or sterlize people, i think....lol

so yeah, what happens to the child?

dont worry about disease or basic science, that will complicate things for u...

1- let poor kids die

5 - Eugenics Colonies

combo of 1 and 4 5

alright, now pick one...

within reason or even out of control birth rates, there is something disturbing/orwellian about allowing rich people to have kids and not poor people... or even jailing people or sterilizing people for population control... but hey, thats just me...

Edited by Juror#8

1- let poor kids die

combo of 1 and 4

alright, now pick one...

So the only reason a child born to an irresponsible woman will die is because the woman is poor? No other reason? No wonder you're only answer is "give more money from someone else."