NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

You can start the game whenever you like.

Thank you for the reply. I have a family thing to do tonight at 7pmish and it's great that I can come home and watch the game later this eveing.

Again.....thank you.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the reply. I have a family thing to do tonight at 7pmish and it's great that I can come home and watch the game later this eveing.

Again.....thank you.

No problem. Enjoy the game!

Just signed up. I wanted to throw it out there....use the promocode: directv and save 3 bucks.

That should push the cheapskates over the edge!

Go Bills!

NOOOO!

I already paid for it. Oh well. Thanks for the tip wampus, shows the game as not being blacked out for me now.

Anyone have a link or info on how to setup up an android tablet/phone to get an IP address out of the blacked out area?

There's an app called Hotspot Shield that might work for you.

I used VPNreactor. No software to install just need to sign up and make the VPN connection in your Wireless and Network setting.

Here's a tutorial if you need one

Edited by The Wiz

For those of you using the hidden ip/proxy trick to fool the service about your location, are you just using the proxy or vpn when initially signing up, or would you need to hop on that proxy each and every time you plan on using the stream service...? Thx!

The app is basically unusable for me. Audio way out of sync, keeps stopping and starting. I want my $20 back. :(

Agreed. Mine is getting worse. It doesn't come back on time from commercial break. Audio is way ahead of video, and he video keeps stopping and restarting. This app is sucking ass.

During the 2nd half I watched using iPad app and Airplay and audio/video were finally synced up. Actually pretty impressed with the system; not terribly surprised there were glitches to begin. Hopefully they have it figured out now and next week will be better.

Do not pay for it because it is a total rip off ! I feel like a complete sucker I AM PAYING FOR IT AND I AM STILL STUCK LISTING TO THE GAME BECAUSE IT IS BLACKED OUT!

You do know this was addressed in the first post on the first page, right?

Regardless, the app wouldn't work at all for me (it just kept crashing out) and even while watching the game on my computer I was signed out every 20 minutes. Pretty frustrating, but maybe it'll be like Sunday Ticket last year on the PS3 and we'll get a little refund! About to email NFL...

During the 2nd half I watched using iPad app and Airplay and audio/video were finally synced up. Actually pretty impressed with the system; not terribly surprised there were glitches to begin. Hopefully they have it figured out now and next week will be better.

I was watching the first half and noticed the syncing problems, thought it was my connection. Good to hear they sorted it out, cause I turned it off at the half.

Anybody try to watch the game on Ipad after the fact. All I had/have available is the second half. Am I missing something or is it just screwed up?

I saw that for awhile too, tried a little later on last night, and was able to see the game from the beginning. Condensed view wasn't there either, but I'm guessing it will be today.

Nice how they edit out all the commercials.

Edited by HurlyBurly51

My video feed for the game was very choppy and almost unwatchable. Tried it again toiday and it's a little better but I've seen way beeter feeds on illegal channels. My connection was very high and strong and I had nothing running in the background. WTF?

Is it just on my end or was it like this for anyone else?

thanks

Anyone else having issues watching in full screen mode? It doesn't seem to be able to keep up when it's full screen. Everything is choppy and the quality drops very quickly. I stream video constantly and never have this issue. Also never had this problem with NFL Rewind or preseason live last year.

I installed Google Chrome and it plays much better than Firefox.

Dear Subscriber,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you are encountering. First please try clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser settings and see if you have the same issues. If that does not resolve the problem please ensure that you are up to date with all of your software. Please just verify by downloading the following:

Microsoft Internet Explorer:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx

Adobe Flash Player:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

If these do not correct the problem, please try downloading and installing Google Chrome:

http://www.google.com/chrome

If you experience the same issues in Google Chrome please first try to lower the bit rate or quality level to see if this improves playback for you. If you have the same issues on the lowest quality level please try the following.

Right-click on the video screen, and you should be given a list of Flash related options.

Please select "Settings..." from the list of options presented.

Along the bottom of the 'Settings' box, you'll see some tabs...

Click the 3rd tab over to the right (looks like a file folder with green arrow on top) and move the slider bar to the right until higher than 100 KB (1 MB is the next option to the right)

Next, click the tab on the far left (looks like a monitor) and then uncheck the box that says "enable hardware acceleration". (if the box is unchecked already, try 'checking' the box).

Next, clear your browser cache and cookies and check for video improvement.

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues so we can help further troubleshoot your issue. Please also visit the two speed tests below and let us know what your download speeds are.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- Select the New York target option as a baseline

http://speed.neulion.com:1855/nlspeedtest/

Thank you,

NFL Preseason Live Support

Download Speed: 4188 kbps (523.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 711 kbps (88.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Thanks for the info. I use Chrome and tried most of those things earlier. Just tested my download speeds and got between 5 and 10 MBs depending on the different tests. I've also been trying a bunch of different streaming sites and everything is working great.

When the screen is small, it's perfect, crystal clear picture. But as soon as I maximize the screen it gets really choppy. Nothing seems to fix it. Happens both with live feeds and playback.

All the condensed games are up and working now. It's really a nice feature, I just watched the Jest/Bengals, Bills/Skins and Browns/Lions in just over an hour.

I re-watched the Bills game in condensed mode as well...great way to watch these preseason games.