Rex warns Bills to be ready for Tebow

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Ok Rex. We'll be ready for him. Did you see the Broncos game last year?

PS You can quit with the attempted head games now, Rexy. We have 2 second year guys on our front 7. The other 5? This isn't their first rodeo.

I know, this guy a loud mouth sack if there ever was one. I can't wait to beat the pulp outta the Jets come Week 1.

Well considering that the Jets were laughing at us last year before the game and then completely destroyed us, I'd say it's time for the Bills to either put up and beat the Jets or just take the smack talking.

I love how Ryan insinuates that the Bills have to plan for THEIR Wildcat offense but makes no mention of him needing to take time to plan for the Bills Wildcat offense.

Oh and Tebow? That game you played against the Bills last year where they sacked you 4 times, picked you off 3 times and forced a fumble from you?

Yeah, they did that without All Pro Kyle Williams, All Pro Mario Williams, Mark Anderson and Shawne Merriman in the lineup.

Have fun!

Well considering that the Jets were laughing at us last year before the game and then completely destroyed us, I'd say it's time for the Bills to either put up and beat the Jets or just take the smack talking.

I don't think they were laughing too much in the 2nd game, however.

I could be mistaken.

I do agree it's time for the Bills to ground the Jets. And pound the Jets. And pound the grounded Jets. You get the picture.

Agreed, I have a feeling this game is gonna turn into a one-sided match, and we will make up for last years debacle at home.

Rex should be worried.

one thing Gailey showed is he does very well when he has time to prepare his offense for a defense. I know the same can be said for Rex and his D.

But think about last year, the Bills two most decisive victories came against KC in the opener and against Washington after the Bye.

Rex is a self admitted 'Blow Hard', who thinks he takes the focus off his team by making outlandish statements.

If anything all he did was fire up the Bills D when Tebow HAS to play the entire game after the Bills knock Sanchez out after the first series.

It will be tough to knock Tebow out because he is a big strong tough QB. The Bills D will be amped now to prove they are ready for whatever Ryan and Tebow throw at them!.

ESPN is so bad, so NYCentric. Rex farts and they go smell it and report that Rex's **** don't stink. After living in NYC I realized you don't have to be good at something so much to make it there, you just need to have gone to a good school, have a big mouth and a certain kind of stupid bravdo to get by with or a father who was/is famous. I am not worried about Tebow as much as the D Rex puts on the field (which is how they have beat us the last couple of years in general, although Brad Smith did hurt us a couple of times). I really think that 1st game is going to be the Bills first win, regardless of Tim (who I actually respect, unlike Rex).

I'm not sure why this offends people. Rex is merely saying that having a viable wildcat alternative forces defenses to game plan different.

Don't we have Brad Smith for the very same reason?

I'm not defending Rex. I just don't there's much there in this case.

:thumbsup:

Agreed, I have a feeling this game is gonna turn into a one-sided match, and we will make up for last years debacle at home.

Man I hope so. I'm gonna be watching with my boss who is a big time Jets fan. Hope I still have a job after this one.

For Rex & all the Jets fans that think the Bills should be shaking in their boots when Timmy Tebow comes in for the wildcat, watch this video: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011122400/2011/REG16/broncos@bills?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=highlights&tab=recap

"TeeeeeeeeBow, Ohhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

Why did I just read that and say Tonawanda to myself?

:w00t: