Brady's wife is Preggo

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/gisele-bundchen-confirms-pregnancy-news-baby-bump-revealing-190048264.html

It appears Giselle is pregnant again. When most thinner women start to show, they are usually between 1-2 months pregnant. This would put the baby born around late playoff or Superbowl time.

I would be ecstatic if the Pat's weren't even in the picture this late in the game but if they are do you think Brady would miss the birth of his kid to play in a game?

I know many players often play just after or right before labor. Do you think they would induce labor early to avoid missing a Superbowl?

This got me thinking, I can't think of any other profession where someone has the choice to watch their kid being born and would possible skip it.

I know military husbands often miss their child's birth...but they usually don't have the option.

Would any of you fathers out their skip your childs birth for your "most important meeting of the year?"

Lastly, I know this is a weak subject, but if Welker's hair plugs made it on the stadium wall, I figured Brady Baby #3 could make it as well.

Good, so she'll be even more hormonal and nuts than usual. Can't wait to see how she goes off after our d line beats the tar out of old Tommy boy. I think the patsie o line better get ready to get the Welker treatment.

http://omg.yahoo.com...-190048264.html

It appears Giselle is pregnant again. This would put the baby born around late playoff or Superbowl time.

Will she be quoted in the media saying "my husband can't do it all himself"? :devil: [you knew someone had to ask this, right?}

I would be ecstatic if the Pat's weren't even in the picture this late in the game but if they are do you think Brady would miss the birth of his kid to play in a game?

Someone was quoted last year saying "I've never seen Brady like this. He would eat his own young or something to win the Superbowl".

I'm guessing Brady would play in the game and the Pats would fly him back to Boston by private jet immediately afterwards if need be.

I wonder who the father is

LMAOROTF

Probably Travis Henry.

LMAO some more ....

I wonder .... how much time does he spend with his first kid born out of wedlock? John Edward Thomas Moynahan?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/gisele-bundchen-confirms-pregnancy-news-baby-bump-revealing-190048264.html

It appears Giselle is pregnant again. When most thinner women start to show, they are usually between 1-2 months pregnant. This would put the baby born around late playoff or Superbowl time.

I know many players often play just after or right before labor. Do you think they would induce labor early to avoid missing a Superbowl?

This got me thinking, I can't think of any other profession where someone has the choice to watch their kid being born and would possible skip it.

I know military husbands often miss their child's birth...but they usually don't have the option.

Would any of you fathers out their skip your childs birth for your "most important meeting of the year?"

Lastly, I know this is a weak subject, but if Welker's hair plugs made it on the stadium wall, I figured Brady Baby #3 could make it as well.

I don't think Brady will need to worry about making the choice between missing the SB for his childs birth. I'm sure when the Bills 'D' is done with him he will be able to enjoy watching the birth from the hospital bed next to hers in a full body cast.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

I still contend that Brady packs fudge and that Jizball was either artificially inseminated or "cheated" on him

/stereotypical college bills fan

No your probably right. Elton John was married to a woman in the 70s as to not ruin his image. I hope the baby comes out black. No racist.

You might be onto something here - it may not be a coincidence that the pats* cut Joseph Addai at the same time this anncouncement came out.

I also am not racist but I do hope the baby is black, or Mexican or Asian, Indian (Either one) just to piss off Brady and make him miserable knowing his woman slept with the poolboy or landscaper or gardener, milkman, another player. Something. Anything. I just want Tom Brady to suffer.