baddest dude in nfl? one youd least want chasing after you

For me it's Vince wilfork. Just seems like a beast that could generate a huge amount of force quIckly and pretty much annihilate an average size guy like me. I also considered ngata, but he doesn't seem to have the street nastiness of wilfork

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toughest guy in the NFL in my opinion is Ryan Fitzpatrick if he really had broken or even fractured ribs last season.

I have had cracked ribs and it is painful to even take a deep breath. However I saw Fitz not only running, but putting his head down trying to make a running first down several times during the remainder of the season. With cracked ribs that would be off the charts painful. Unless pain blockers have made a quantum leap in the last 10 years, Fitz would absolutely be the toughest man in football.

Toughest guy in the NFL in my opinion is Ryan Fitzpatrick if he really had broken or even fractured ribs last season.

I have had cracked ribs and it is painful to even take a deep breath. However I saw Fitz not only running, but putting his head down trying to make a running first down several times during the remainder of the season. With cracked ribs that would be off the charts painful. Unless pain blockers have made a quantum leap in the last 10 years, Fitz would absolutely be the toughest man in football.

Certain athletes just seem to be of a different breed when it comes to pain tolerance. I'm just in awe when I see a hockey player get hit in the mouth with the puck, lose a couple teeth and pop back on the ice a few minutes later.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait... you were serious?!

imo it has to be Ray Lewis. For 15 years now this guy has been a manimal. He is intense, big, fast, and strong.

Then again any of these dudes in the nfl chasing me down is prob gonna cause me to sh*t a brick! (except for fitz :nana: )

Lol, wasn't the question asked. And trust me when I tell you that the pain medication you got is in no way similar to what these guys get shot up with before a game to mask pain. And McNabb playing on a broken ankle was way more impressive then a minor rib injury.

Again, still not the question...I would fear the fastest big guy in any one on one collision. Ray Lewis would also be pretty intimidating