Mr Businessman, You Didn't Build Your Business

Since everyone gets roads and everyone gets infrastructure and school and police and fire protection, what do you think is the DIFFERENCE between Jim and those who didn't succeed.

C'mon. You can do it. Won't hurt to much if you just try to think it out.

Oooo... I got it! Jim used those roads to get out of that small town and make something of his life.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done taking a ****.

I'd like to thank everyone here for paving the way before me in order that I could take such a fine **** and wipe my ass properly.

I'd like to thank the public water for me being able to flush. I'd like to thank my parents for teaching me to sink some Cheerios and wipe my ass when I was younger.

I could never have taken such a nice **** just now without everyone here having helped me out.

You never could have done it without Mr Whipple and Thomas Crapper

Oooo... I got it! Jim used those roads to get out of that small town and make something of his life.

No actually I flew out of town pre-TSA. An example of it being easier to make something of myself WITHOUT the government.

I just got done taking a ****.

I'd like to thank everyone here for paving the way before me in order that I could take such a fine **** and wipe my ass properly.

I'd like to thank the public water for me being able to flush. I'd like to thank my parents for teaching me to sink some Cheerios and wipe my ass when I was younger.

I could never have taken such a nice **** just now without everyone here having helped me out.

You didn't take that ****. Someone else made it happen.

If you are participating in a DRIP you want the stock to drop you silly magret du canard au pomme et calvados. Ever hear of a concept called dollar cost averaging?

Well, no. But I am all ears. Want the stock to drop?? Really?

My Kinder Morgan stock is kicking out like 6% but the stock is rising, how is that not

Ok, I looked it up:

goodhttp://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp?

Oh, I see what you mean, you don't want it to ALWAYS drop, just for a certain time so you can reap the benefits long term. But you can't have it always go down and make out ahead

Edited by Duck_dodgers007

Well, no. But I am all ears. Want the stock to drop?? Really?

My Kinder Morgan stock is kicking out like 6% but the stock is rising, how is that not

Ok, I looked it up:

goodhttp://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp?

Oh, I see what you mean, you don't want it to ALWAYS drop, just for a certain time so you can reap the benefits long term. But you can't have it always go down and make out ahead

Just wait till chef sends you the bill for his sound advice

Romney Punches Back Twice As Hard.

President Obama attacks success and therefore under Obama we have less success, and I will change that. . . . I don’t think that anyone could have said what he said, who had actually started a business. . . . I find it extraordinary that a philosophy of that nature would be spoken by a President of the United States.”

There is an airplane in downtown Pittsburg with a banner flying behind it saying "Tricky Mitt Release Your Taxes" ha ha ha!!!

Mitt hitting anything is pretty funny. What's he hiding?

You know, dude, you could have been taken seriously here and used this forum to discuss your opinions. Instead you've chosen to be a Democrat hack with little more to offer than childish sarcasm and " Democrat good, Republican bad". You add very little substance to the discussion. And this isn't just because you're a lib. TheNewBills is a lib capable of rational discussion. Maybe you could learn from him.

You know, dude, you could have been taken seriously here and used this forum to discuss your opinions. Instead you've chosen to be a Democrat hack with little more to offer than childish sarcasm and " Democrat good, Republican bad". You add very little substance to the discussion. And this isn't just because you're a lib. TheNewBills is a lib capable of rational discussion. Maybe you could learn from him.

He pollutes every thread he posts in. He reminds me of pBills.

There is an airplane in downtown Pittsburg with a banner flying behind it saying "Tricky Mitt Release Your Taxes" ha ha ha!!!

Mitt hitting anything is pretty funny. What's he hiding?

What's Barry hiding?

How can you have a resonable conversation with morons that think the government is basically unnecessary? WTF is that? You calling someone a hack to to show you have absolutely no self awareness whatso ever. How are you any different at all from Rush Limbaugh?

How can you have a resonable conversation with morons that think the government is basically unnecessary? WTF is that? You calling someone a hack to to show you have absolutely no self awareness whatso ever. How are you any different at all from Rush Limbaugh?

The fact that you espouse to believe conservatives & libertarians think government is unnecessary means you're either !@#$ing stupid or full of ****.

As far as how I'm different from Rush, who is a good man who does a good show, and often gives fantastic analysis, is that I oppose drug prohibition, I'm not religious, & I don't give a !@#$ about gay marriage. Other than that I find Rush is usually on time. You probably don't know dick about him b/c EVERY trumped up controversy about him is either taken out of context and/or mischaracterized.

How can you have a resonable conversation with morons that think the government is basically unnecessary?

It's a LOT more difficult when you're conversing with a dumbass who thinks that's what everyone's saying. :rolleyes:

I tell you, this kind of thing really makes me appreciate guys like TheNewBills; and illustrates the reasons for the lack of a national dialogue, which in turn is the reason we now have such division in the country.

Somehow, in the minds of a vocal minority, shouting the loudest became conflated with winning an argument. In this environment there is no room for an honest debate about ideas and philosophy. Instead there is mass marketing of talking points, with political maneuvering replacing critical thinking and non-political economics. For this reason, our nation's power structure and policy makers have become more American Idol than Federalist Papers, and we all suffer for it.

TheNewBills, I am looking forward to having quality discussions with you in the future.

Duck_dodgers007, you not so much.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

This is what the election should be about, two competing visions, on one hand one candidate believes that everyone should have a "fair" shot, which is codeword for wealth distribution and the other candidate believes in "free markets" which basically means lower taxes and less regulations., not this sideshow that we are seeing the Obama administration is distracting the public with.