MDP dating advice thread...

its so weird. every girl i dont like, likes me...

and every girl i like, never likes me... usually...

I suspect you don't send sketchy Facebook messages to the ones you don't like. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here?

Yeah, I thought "you" was understood to mean MDP. :rolleyes:

By my napkin math he's got to be nearing 30 at the youngest....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, PLEASE say "35". I need a new reason to mock you. :w00t:

I think he is 30.

Should I just send him some of my leftovers? I have a cute 5' asian with an RN, a Yoga Crossfit trainer, and a blonde curvey blonde chick (not much going for her).

This a textbook example of how not to communicate. You're cutting yourself off at the knees when you hedge your bets with "I understand if you don't want to talk."

Additionally, if she's hot she knows it. You don't gain any points by telling her so. You can benefit yourself by making a point of not bringing it up.

Yep, hot chicks chicks know they're hot and don't want a guy slobbering all over them. You have to treat them like any other woman at least, If not be more standoffish, so as to create the illusion that you feel you're at least her equal, maybe not in looks, but in other ways.

I think he is 30.

Should I just send him some of my leftovers? I have a cute 5' asian with an RN, a Yoga Crossfit trainer, and a blonde curvey blonde chick (not much going for her).

I'll take the Asian please.

You need a good ol' skanky roll in the hay, MDP. Cheap, meaningless intercourse is the best cure for a broken heart :thumbsup:

yes! I swear by the slumpbuster. Nothing helps get your confidence back like this. I call it getting back on the horse - to my friends I call it getting back on the whores :thumbsup:

This a textbook example of how not to communicate. You're cutting yourself off at the knees when you hedge your bets with "I understand if you don't want to talk."

Additionally, if she's hot she knows it. You don't gain any points by telling her so. You can benefit yourself by making a point of not bringing it up.

Yes again! confidence confidence confidence. Don't be a p*ssy. Girls don't want a sensitive guy they want a man! If you don't have confidence fake it til you make it. I swear this works pretend like your the man, trick a few dumb ones, you'll feel like the man.

Yep, hot chicks chicks know they're hot and don't want a guy slobbering all over them. You have to treat them like any other woman at least, If not be more standoffish, so as to create the illusion that you feel you're at least her equal, maybe not in looks, but in other ways.

Wow I hope you're writing this stuff down mdp these are great tips. Treat them like any other person and you'll be amazed at how easy they are to talk to and how receptive they are to you treating them that way. They are used to guys slobbering all over them - they aren't used to guys talking to them like people. (caveat here you do need to make your intentions known by the end of the first night/time meeting them or you'll end up in the friend zone) Then you can comment on her personality and not her looks when you compliment her (they love that sh*t).

If you're not trying to date and just looking to have some fun here are some tried and true rules that I lived by: (others can feel free to add)

*over 22 and hot pink finger nail polish she's a slut (or at least horny) I swear by this rule more than any other and it is very easy to spot - guaranteed booty if you play it right

*bigger the purse the more baggage she carries

*In a group of girls find the loud one - this is the girl that acts/thinks most like a guy and therefore is willing to get busy first night

*Never buy a girl a drink - I mean never. Then you just become another schmuck

*Be nice to your targets friends. Crack jokes and include them - they will be less likely to talk your target out of going home with you.

....I'm sure I had more but I've been out of the game for a while (and make no mistake it is a game) and am a bit rusty :bag:

so, randomly....

2 hot girls asked if i wanted to have drinks with them this weekend and study. i said w/e... just email me.

they both did...

so any new advice?

one of the girls said she would pick the place, i didnt even respond to the email...

so yeah, do i keep acting like i dont give a ****?

so, randomly....

2 hot girls asked if i wanted to have drinks with them this weekend and study. i said w/e... just email me.

they both did...

so any new advice?

one of the girls said she would pick the place, i didnt even respond to the email...

Answer the email dummy

so, randomly....

they both did...

so any new advice?

Yes, but as CH said, answer the e-mail, especially if it's been over a day. You want to act like you don't give a ****...but don't overdo it.

so, randomly....

they both did...

so any new advice?

At this point, I think you best advice is to tell them you think might be gay.

so, randomly....

they both did...

so any new advice?

Don't drink more then that they do. Don't get fancy drinks. Whenever you start to get too in the moment just watch some sports and let the mind go blank.

Ask them if they would be up for a threesome. That way if/when you suck in bed, they'll at least have each other.

If he's sucking correctly there will be no need for that.

so, randomly....

they both did...

so any new advice?

Do not under any circumstances send them a link to this thread.

Edited by ieatcrayonz