What were the Best Seats at a Event Personally

Often watch Sports events envying people sitting front row center , behind the umpire in baseball, or 50 yard line box football, Center Ice Hockey, Center stage theater or Rock concert, these tickets seemingly rather unavailable or if they are far out of my price range. I personally can count on my hand the occasions of getting great tickets. Can you remember what was the best seats you have ever had at a event , what were they and where? For me last year at Stratford Festival for play, "The Twelfth Night" , A+ front row center, . Sports tickets throughout the years more often than not feel lucky just to be there. :blush:

How about you?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty close to the stage for a few big concerts/shows: Wu-Tang, Green Day, and The Killers.

Oh, and I was on stage for part of a Ke$ha show :lol: The rest of the time I was standing in the first few rows of people near the barrier between the stage and the crowd.

I was in the front row of the Corner of the end zone (which I had regularly at the time) when Doug Flutie ran in his famous TD that shouldn't have been.

Why do you think that TD shouldn't of been? It was a great improvise by the Flute & one of the gutsiest calls/plays I have ever seen in a game.

dodger stadium, third row behind home plate. lasorda in the row in front of me, larry king (wearing a bulky pleather jacket) the row behind, ron howard four seats away. all the dodger dogs you could eat. i spent more time at the carving stations than watching the game.

that loser sasha vujacic threw out the first pitch. he and his lady friend at the time (not sharapova) bailed by the third inning.

Edited by Dirtbag

Why do you think that TD shouldn't of been? It was a great improvise by the Flute & one of the gutsiest calls/plays I have ever seen in a game.

Because I hated Flutie and I never saw it as gutsy. I always saw it as him stealing the spotlight for himself. He was egotistical and cockier than anyone. He played it in the media that he was a good ole boy but he wasn't. He wanted it only for himself. He was always blaming other people for loses and taking all the credit for the wins whenever he could. That should have been a Thurman TD.

Twins game and a Red Sox game, right behind home plate for a few games.

Also, IMO, the tickets I had to a Bills game. Very top row of the entire place, you could see everything. I think in all sporting events, except in baseball, its better to get the very in the middle. There's nobody in your way, you can see everything, and its affordable.

Edited by Teen Insight

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but the highlights that stand out to me are:

Crowd surfed my way to the front of Woodstock 99 and was in the first few rows for rage against the machine.

Got Jim Kelly club seats randomly sold to me for 10 bucks apiece. Unfortunately it was the 6-3 browns game a few years back.

My sisters company gives her court side tickets to Su basketball every year and she used to bring me.

Front row pantages theater for phantom of the opera when I was a kid. Awesome awesome show.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but the highlights that stand out to me are:

Crowd surfed my way to the front of Woodstock 99 and was in the first few rows for rage against the machine.

Got Jim Kelly club seats randomly sold to me for 10 bucks apiece. Unfortunately it was the 6-3 browns game a few years back.

My sisters company gives her court side tickets to Su basketball every year and she used to bring me.

Front row pantages theater for phantom of the opera when I was a kid. Awesome awesome show.

I had great seats for that game as well. Had a bunch of family from Maryland come up for the game too and we were treated to that beauty.

Because I hated Flutie and I never saw it as gutsy. I always saw it as him stealing the spotlight for himself. He was egotistical and cockier than anyone. He played it in the media that he was a good ole boy but he wasn't. He wanted it only for himself. He was always blaming other people for loses and taking all the credit for the wins whenever he could. That should have been a Thurman TD.

You sound like Chuck Dickerson.

R.E.M. - Numerous times, within the first 4 rows, almost dead center. My sister is in their fan club, so they get first crack at tickets before the general public.

Woodstock 99 - Back stage, various artists. Was working as a volunteer on staff, the 1st day realized how much access my "Staff" badge got me.

Others I can't recall at the moment.