It's time to get revved up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrR2ydrgxsY&feature=player_embedded.

I don't think most of us realize just how quick and fat DE Mark Anderson is. He is a holy terror all by himself when comes to getting to the QB.

After you watch the above video you'll see what a disruptive force he was for the Patriots last year.

With Mario Williams on the other side garnering double teams and most of the attention you can fully expect Anderson to be in one on one situations most of the time............and that means he's going to be getting to the QB an awful lot.

it's really going to be exciting to see Mario Williams, Dareus, K. Williams, and M. Anderson on the field all at the same time. Throw in S. Merriman and D. Edwards and you've got possibly the best D-line in the league. Right up there with the NYG D-line, which is really saying something.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=lrR2ydrgxsY&feature=player_embedded.

I don't think most of us realize just how quick and fat DE Mark Anderson is. He is a holy terror all by himself when comes to getting to the QB.

After you watch the above video you'll see what a disruptive force he was for the Patriots last year.

With Mario Williams on the other side garnering double teams and most of the attention you can fully expect Anderson to be in one on one situations most of the time............and that means he's going to be getting to the QB an awful lot.

it's really going to be exciting to see Mario Williams, Dareus, K. Williams, and M. Anderson on the field all at the same time. Throw in S. Merriman and D. Edwards and you've got possibly the best D-line in the league. Right up there with the NYG D-line, which is really saying something.

I'll give you quick, but I really don't think he looked that fat at all...

Wow. First time I've really seen video of the guy. He's a monster. Don't understand why he wasn't resigned by the Pats. At the end of the day if he was our big offseason move our offseason would have been considered a success. But we got Super Mario as our huge signing. This guy is an afterthought and I don't think he should be or will be forgotten. I know it's a highlight film so it's inky those perfect plays that he has but wow.

It is so odd getting excited watching Pats* highlights. That said what an impressive showing. The play at 50 seconds in is the best to me. He gets chop blocked ends up on the turf gets up and still makes the sack. Very impressive highlight tape to say the least.

Man I can't wait to see this line in action!!!

Wow. First time I've really seen video of the guy. He's a monster. Don't understand why he wasn't resigned by the Pats. At the end of the day if he was our big offseason move our offseason would have been considered a success. But we got Super Mario as our huge signing. This guy is an afterthought and I don't think he should be or will be forgotten. I know it's a highlight film so it's inky those perfect plays that he has but wow.

That is exactly what I was thinking when I watched the video. He looks quick and kept fighting to get to the qb or ball runner.

It's awesome to watch that and know that he isnt even the "best" DE we signed this year!!

:thumbsup: I guess I had not bothered to watch his video's because I was so thrilled with the other side of the line.

This guy is SO IMPRESSIVE!!! His ball awareness skills, his speed, his determination to never give up ... I realize this is a highlight reel but it shows that Anderson has a positive energy to succeed.

I so can't wait to see what this defensive line can do and if Merriman is healthy ... oh wow!!!

This could be the best Bills defensive front ever!

What I liked is his, ahem, high motor. Black guys aren't supposed to have high motors but he has one for sure. And if you got Mario Williams on one side who almost always gets push, with the QB usually able to see him in the corner of his eye, he's likely to start heading back or reversing back to his blindside. And even if Anderson had been blocked initially he may be there for the kill. Between the 6-7 of them, this really could be a killer line. They have a lot of different types of players, and they all play hard to the whistle.

What really impressed me was that whenever he had the chance, he went for the ball...NOT the QB.

He was always swatting at it or going for the QB's arms, trying to force a fumble and turn the ball over. Sacks are indeed a great stat for a DE, but I'll honestly take a turnover every time over a sack.

What really impressed me was that whenever he had the chance, he went for the ball...NOT the QB.

He was always swatting at it or going for the QB's arms, trying to force a fumble and turn the ball over. Sacks are indeed a great stat for a DE, but I'll honestly take a turnover every time over a sack.

Swatting the QB's arm and causing a fumble is a tackle, sack, and forced fumble all in one.

I can't wait to see opposing QB's get crushed.

Wow he is a beast,i like how he stood rothlisberger up and n comes the dt fa tha kill,imagine him standing brady up n whaaammm n cums darius fa the knockout punch,man o man offensive lines r gunna have nitemares with our defrnsive front..im amped rite now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrR2ydrgxsY&feature=player_embedded.

That dude is "hellified" (M. Dareus, 2012)

That was impressive. In all of his sacks, he did something to make the guy(s) blocking miss. Two times, both against the NJ teams, he split the defenders by turning sideways and he didn't even slow down! There was also a play where he just flat out spun the RT. :worthy: :worthy:

He also got knocked down a few times or ushered around the QB and was still able to get to the QB. :worthy: :worthy:

In closing, :worthy:

Wow he is a beast,i like how he stood rothlisberger up and n comes the dt fa tha kill,imagine him standing brady up n whaaammm n cums darius fa the knockout punch,man o man offensive lines r gunna have nitemares with our defrnsive front..im amped rite now.

Dahell you just say?!?

Edited by Teen Insight

My favorite part of every clip!