Any questions for Mike Jasper?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is his weight now.

Is guard the only position he gets reps at?

What line does he get reps with 2, 3, ect?

What areas of his game does he feel needs to improve most, least, ect?

If he wasn't a football player what career path would he follow?

obvious questions about the switch from O to D to O that hes done. Whether it was his idea, the teams idea, how the discussions went along the way, comfort level etc....

best salads in buffalo (he shouldnt be eating the wings right?)

i know he was from a SMALL town, wasnt he? so even buffalo has to be a bit of an adjustment. the gimme questions about north vs south, and all the southern boys running the team...

He's dating one of my friends sisters so I've seen him around recently. Supposedly, he loves it up here. Says the biggest difference between there and here are how nice people are. He's a really laid back guy and pretty funny to be around.

He's dating one of my friends sisters so I've seen him around recently. Supposedly, he loves it up here. Says the biggest difference between there and here are how nice people are. He's a really laid back guy and pretty funny to be around.

Is she huge?

Just got off the phone.

- Asked how I was doing. Told him about TBD and that I had some questions from the fans here.

- Weight: Same as before 380 but working to get to around 365.

- Reps: Getting some with first team but mostlly 2nd and 3rd team.

- Position: Just Guard. Plays left side. Prefers to stay there.

- What he needs to work on: Still adjusting to NFL level. Honing his technique, absorbing the shock from defenders while delivering a blow and maintaining balance, etc. Working with Joe D'Alessandris.

- Life outside of football: Living in Buffalo full time. Loves it. Has friends who show him the best of town. Involved in a local gospel choir. Dating girl from North Tonawanda. (Wooderson's friend's sister?)

- Competition: A lot of OL in camp. Everyone's friends but everyone knows there are only so many slots so they are banging. Feels he's gonna make it.

Spoke about 5 minutes. Great guy. I'm rooting for him.

PTR

Just got off the phone.

- Asked how I was doing. Told him about TBD and that I had some questions from the fans here.

- What he needs to work on: Still adjusting to NFL level. Honing his technique, absorbing the shock from defenders while delivering a blow and maintaining balance, etc. Working with Joe D'Alessandris.

- Life outside of football: Living in Buffalo full time. Loves it. Has friends who show him the best of town. Involved in a local gospel choir. Dating girl from North Tonawanda. (Wooderson's friend's sister?)

- Competition: A lot of OL in camp. Everyone's friends but everyone knows there are only so many slots so they are banging. Feels he's gonna make it.

PTR

thanks for posting this. I'll concur...he's easy to root for.

Just got off the phone.

PTR

Awesome. Thanks PTR!