Dolphins on HBO's Hard Knocks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting as a Bills fan to watch one of our rivals.

Maybe provide some insight into the Phins for us.

I am sure there will be more then a few thong shots from the beach. ha

not exactly my first choice of teams, nor was it HBO's. But i am sure they will figure out a way to make it interesting. The KC one was...kinda.

Should be interesting as a Bills fan to watch one of our rivals.

Maybe provide some insight into the Phins for us.

I am sure there will be more then a few thong shots from the beach. ha

not exactly my first choice of teams, nor was it HBO's. But i am sure they will figure out a way to make it interesting. The KC one was...kinda.

As I recall, the only thing memorable about the KC edition was Brody Croyle's attractive wife...come to think of it, isn't Tanneyhill's wife supposed to be "hot"?

It could be interesting...the team is kind of a wreck, celebrity ownership group, and a rookie head coach whose son just died.

Edited by Buftex

Makes sense really, the Dolphins are a rebuilding team with quite a few "nobodys". They aren't expected to be very good this year, they have nothing to lose by doing this.

Any competitive team would probably be leery of this as a possible distraction...

I still won't watch, I really dislike the idea of turning sports into reality shows...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Yes....all hbo shows are avail on HBOGO..... it should be up there on aug 8th...

Obtaining my good buddy's login was arguably the greatest thing to happen to me... :pirate:

May be I watched six episodes of Game of Thrones last Friday, and may be I didn't. :rolleyes:

I will watch as i watch them all. But could they pick a more boring team than the 2012 fins?

I agree, but HBO is just so damn good in everything they do that even the Dolphins will come out as interesting TV.

I agree, but HBO is just so damn good in everything they do that even the Dolphins will come out as interesting TV.

The concept itself is wildly fascinating. It would be nearly impossible for anyone to mess it up. And, to your point, since it's HBO, top notch programming is a GUARANTEE!

Hard Knocks is a fantastic show. I think any true fan of the game would it watch it regardless of what team was hosting.

This. Id watch it regardless of the team because I watch it for the look into the daily lives of an NFL player, and how the coaches run things.

I'll especially watch it for a Division rival, and even more so for one I expect to be a sad comedy.