Weiss was coming to Buffalo in 03

Watching America's game on NFL network about patriots 03 season and Weiss talked about if they lost the Tennessee playoff game he would be the next Bills Head Coach but if not the Bills would move in another direction :blink::doh::wallbash: . Are you freaking kidding me, know wander we have sucked this past decade. We couldn't wait a few weeks to get the right guy and picked num-nuts Mularkey?! Weiss was the hottest coaching prospect at the time and he gave no indication of he didn't want the job. I really think he would have done a good job here as he did pretty good at former great but now in perennial decline Notre Dame and would have made sure we got a real QB.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because charlie weiss has really torn it up on the coaching circuit since leaving newengland*. So much so, that he's got the top job at that college powerhouse, Kansas.

The fruit from belicheat's* coaching tree is rotten. Mostly because they don't have tom brady and they can't cheat.

Yeah, because charlie weiss has really torn it up on the coaching circuit since leaving newengland*. So much so, that he's got the top job at that college powerhouse, Kansas.

The fruit from belicheat's* coaching tree is rotten. Mostly because they don't have tom brady and they can't cheat.

We've seen how good Golden Boy is when HE can't cheat.

Seriously, imagine the guy without Welker...

I will forever beat the "Tom Brady is the most overrated player in NFL history drum" and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me.

Watching America's game on NFL network about patriots 03 season and Weiss talked about if they lost the Tennessee playoff game he would be the next Bills Head Coach but if not the Bills would move in another direction :blink::doh::wallbash: . Are you freaking kidding me, know wander we have sucked this past decade. We couldn't wait a few weeks to get the right guy and picked num-nuts Mularkey?! Weiss was the hottest coaching prospect at the time and he gave no indication of he didn't want the job. I really think he would have done a good job here as he did pretty good at former great but now in perennial decline Notre Dame and would have made sure we got a real QB.

problem is you wait a month and he decides to change his mind, and suddenly you are potentially stuck with option #12 instead of #2 or #3

I will forever beat the "Tom Brady is the most overrated player in NFL history drum" and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me.

Well maybe the most overrated player in NFL history is debatable. I will say he's the most disliked divisional rival Q-Back maybe ever.

I mean Marino was disliked but Kelly always shut that guy up. That cocky MF's best days are behind him so to speak.

Looking forward to #94 introducing him frequently too the turf at the Ralph.

Charlie Weiss well I'm glad that never happened.

It's one thing to hate the QB of the dreaded NE Patriots* and quite another to deny reality. Brady is one of the best to ever lace 'em up.

Like it or not.

GO BILLS!!!

Well we got Lou Saban from the Patriots and was a pretty good coach.On the other hand I hate the patriots so much it would have been hard to live with Weiss. And I do agree with other posters that Charlie hasn't exactly been a hall of famer at the head coaching gig.

It's one thing to hate the QB of the dreaded NE Patriots* and quite another to deny reality. Brady is one of the best to ever lace 'em up.

Like it or not.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed, overrated is ridiculous. 3 Super Bowl wins and 5 appearances (I think). I don't care who you are, that's impressive. Not to mention tossing 50 TDs in a season, and on a side note almost breaking Marino's record (if Brees hadn't done it).

THANK YOU

Like it or not.

i dont like it. not at all. but sadly its true

still i feel obliged to point out that since they have stopped cheating theyve won exactly zero super bowls

cant wait for brady to go into decline, and see belicheater go back to being just a surly sub-500 coach

THANK YOU

i dont like it. not at all. but sadly its true

still i feel obliged to point out that since they have stopped cheating theyve won exactly zero super bowls

cant wait for brady to go into decline, and see belicheater go back to being just a surly sub-500 coach

That's true. But they've been the class of the AFC East and Conference none the less.

That's 99% Brady and 1% everybody else.

Including Bellyache, who wouldn't know what to do without his HOF QB at the helm. That is if his previous head coaching stints without Brady are any indication. He was 41-55 as a HC before he lucked into Tom Brady.

GO BILLS!!!

AGREED 100%

Maybe not most overrated. But like someone mentioned without Welker and that defense the first couple years, Brady goes down as a solid starter