Stephon Gilmore Signed by the Bills

I'll tell you, all the dumb things the NFL has done with labor relations and other things, the smartest thing they have done in years is the rookie salary cap. Makes these contracts for the most part routine and almost eliminates holdouts. Go Bills!

100% agree. Really glad the days of $50 million guaranteed to a rookie is over. Looking back, those Stafford and Bradford contracts were ridiculoussssss. 6 year, $76 million for an unproven rookie. Wow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another example of the fine off-season efforts of this amazingly competent and efficient Bills front office! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

Stephon gets an A for effort in Rookie Mini camp & for quickly signing and an F for enthusiasm. Is it me or does this guy have the personality of a brick wall. Don't get me wrong, if he helps us take the team to a new level then I'm happier than a pig in dookie but as far as getting him to laugh at a joke or even crack a smile seems like a lost cause. I think his nickname should be "All Business" if he pans out.

Somebody who watched him play at South Carolina says that's just the way he is. Likes to keep his emotions inside. Rarely smiles. As long as he plays hard, who care?

Stephon gets an A for effort in Rookie Mini camp & for quickly signing and an F for enthusiasm. Is it me or does this guy have the personality of a brick wall. Don't get me wrong, if he helps us take the team to a new level then I'm happier than a pig in dookie but as far as getting him to laugh at a joke or even crack a smile seems like a lost cause. I think his nickname should be "All Business" if he pans out.

Yeah, Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates has the same style. I like the "All Business" nickname. He has enthusiasm, its just bottled up inside comes out on the field. We have enough vocal leaders on this D, we'll be fine.

I don't care if all he ever does is scowl, and never says a word. As long as he plays hard and makes a substantial positive contribution every game toward making the Bills a winner, I will do all the smiling and cheering for him!

Edited by simpleman

ill take all business over mayhem maybin all day. this kid is old school.

Love this new salary cap.....

You know....it feels to me like we have 2 first round picks this year in Gilmore and Glenn......NEITHER of these guys were supposed to make it to the 2nd round

It should feel like FOUR first rounders with Mario and Vince Young.

:thumbsup:

Yet another example of the fine off-season efforts of this amazingly competent and efficient Bills front office! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Nicely put.

Love this new salary cap.....

You know....it feels to me like we have 2 first round picks this year in Gilmore and Glenn......NEITHER of these guys were supposed to make it to the 2nd round

Considering if Gilmore was not available Glenn would have been the pick, that sounds about right.

Edited by BRAWNDO

I'll tell you, all the dumb things the NFL has done with labor relations and other things, the smartest thing they have done in years is the rookie salary cap. Makes these contracts for the most part routine and almost eliminates holdouts. Go Bills!

Amen.