Stephon Gilmore Signed by the Bills

I'll tell you, all the dumb things the NFL has done with labor relations and other things, the smartest thing they have done in years is the rookie salary cap. Makes these contracts for the most part routine and almost eliminates holdouts. Go Bills!

here-here.

Additionally, it lops off a year so that if you are a young player doing well you can cash in a little sooner in the middle part of your career.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all born "surely." But I think what Roger Maris said was "I was born surly and I'm going to stay that way. Everything is tough in life."

My Mom said i was questionable at best at my birth. then after a time i became surly.

having 2 tall, big, strong corners who can press will really multiply our defense with the pass rush! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Marcell...its even better then that.....yes these guys can press but they both also sell out and tackle well in support.....its like have safeties that can run and cover.....

Wanna run 2 TE sets? BRING IT

When that kid was announced and the camera was on him and his reaction, it looked like he was not happy at all.

That almost ruined the draft for me. His face as he got up from the green table.

After looking into the kid and of course all the news that followed draft day and read he was ahem..stoic. i think thats a word.

Seen his interviews since then and of course read the quotes. I feel alot better about him now. alot better.

and the recent interview with Chris Brown i just watched. I would almost swear Gilmore almost smiled twice.

good kid we got here

That camera shot was a couple minutes after he knew he was drafted. The Bills had called him and talked to him already. It wasn't his first reaction. And he was just emotional. He seems very happy to be drafted by the Bills.

Marcell...its even better then that.....yes these guys can press but they both also sell out and tackle well in support.....its like have safeties that can run and cover.....

Wanna run 2 TE sets? BRING IT

We are definitely building a secondary that can tackle, John. Some of those that critique Byrd's lack of INT's the last two years should notice that his development as a tackler has been somewhat astounding. Gilmore appears to be one heck of an addition to what I might describe as one Hell of a defense.

That camera shot was a couple minutes after he knew he was drafted. The Bills had called him and talked to him already. It wasn't his first reaction. And he was just emotional. He seems very happy to be drafted by the Bills.

Agreed Kelly. agreed. and i think we are just as happy to have him.