Mario is up to 300 lbs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like Brady will definitately get to find out if he like B-lo's hospitals more than their hotels.

I can't wait to see Mario drive the RT back in the pocket and either have the QB step into Dareus or Williams or step back into Anderson.

Hah, Good one!!!

So carrying more weight has no effect on the lower extremities? got it.

You're oversimplifying to a ridiculous degree.

Ten extra pounds on a 6'6" 290 pound man is relatively insignificant to start with.

Then you have to evaluate bone diameter and bone density, biomechanical dimensions (width of shoulders, hips, etc), how the weight is distributed (is the extra weight in his hips and buttocks or is it in his traps and deltoids?), whether it is fat or muscle, etc.

To paraphrase you, you said "More mass leads to more injuries?"

By that logic football players should all lose weight.

A better take would be "what is his natural weight" or what is his optimum "fighting weight."

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

It sounds like Brady will definitately get to find out if he like B-lo's hospitals more than their hotels.

Test driving the interview quote:

"I don't know if any of you guys have ever been to the hospitals in Buffalo, but they're not the nicest places in the world," the younger Brady said.

People often forget that muscle weighs more than fat since it is more dense.

You are joking, right?

http://twitter.com/#!/bbwolf90

"Not really sure how I've reached 300lbs but yet I'm faster and look better than ever physically as well as strength coming off a pec injury"

YES! bringing the pain! Dave likes big lineman so sounds like the plan is working.

You :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Damn he is pretty built

http://2daysports.com/img/articles/images/mario-williams-signs-%24100-deal.jpg

And heres some interesting tweets:

R.C. Weich ‏ @RCWeich

@bbwolf90 that is a dangerous weight to be at please lose it

Mario Williams ‏ @bbwolf90

@RCWeich nah it's a great weight. I've gained 10lbs eating healthy n working out a lot. I've always played at 290

Mudassir Lakhani ‏ @mlakhani3

@bbwolf90 fat ****

@mlakhani3 I prolly have a lower body fat than you've ever had a muscle mass...that's not even a conversation to be had

Edited by Insomniac99