Mario is up to 300 lbs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy who worked security at a summer concert series in SF who looked like this.

He died of a massive heart attack at the age of 37.

probably a powerlifter, bodybuilders eat healthier and don't die young unless there is some other circumstances.

Guys....this is totally not an issue.....

As a football player if you have the ability to do it you WANT to add more weight and muscule mass in the offseason......becuase you are going to lose a percentage of that when you start running those 2 a days....

As a football player it becomes VERY difficult to keep your weight up in that environment.....even though they lift you dont lift the same way when you are also on the field doing contact drills.....it breaks the body down to much.

In other words.....a 300 pound player like Mario is probably gonna weigh 290 on opening day

Does he look like a teddy bear and need to hit the weight room like Fitzpatrick too?

That would be a "no" :rolleyes:

Dareus on the other hand was showing a rookie Smith fondness for chicken wings or something, by the end of the season

Hopefully Super Mario will put him on the right path.

I assumed it had to do with performance enhancing drugs but I really don't know at all.

It just struck me that way.

Or maybe he was pre-disposed to heart problems. Most of the people I know who have had heart problems are actually on the fit-and-trim end of hte spectrum, including our neighbor who was clinically dead for 6 minutes in her mid-30s

Edited by Hopeful