Hot for Teacher

abso-f***ing-lutely!!!!

+1,000,000

YEEEEEEEEEEP!

:blink:

Did I click on the wrong link or did you guys forget to look at her face? I mean, I could see a "well, maybe if I was drunk" response, but I'm having a hard time understanding the level of enthusiasm here.

Did I click on the wrong link or did you guys forget to look at her face? I mean, I could see a "well, maybe if I was drunk" response, but I'm having a hard time understanding the level of enthusiasm here.

My first thought was that she looked cute, except the glasses looked a little odd...oh, wait, those are bags and rings under her eyes...

I think she's a bit better than "maybe, if I was drunk," but only a virgin is going to post "+1,000,000."

glasses????? maybe you need your glasses checked....she isn't wearing glasses...unless there is a link i missed...i went with the picture in the article of her in a maroon washington state shirt

My first thought was that she looked cute, except the glasses looked a little odd...oh, wait, those are bags and rings under her eyes...

I think she's a bit better than "maybe, if I was drunk," but only a virgin is going to post "+1,000,000."

Damn . .my secret is out. I'm the 47 year old virgin with two "miracle" children. <_<

Perhaps it's an age perspective . . . plus she's the X-country and track coach. :thumbsup:

Edited by Fatty McButterpants

glasses????? maybe you need your glasses checked....she isn't wearing glasses...unless there is a link i missed...i went with the picture in the article of her in a maroon washington state shirt

Maybe you need glasses.

:oops::nana:

Here's what Tom said:

Edited by erynthered

Heid says that when he learned of the allegations, April 16, the district immediately contacted Canfield Insurance Group, the district’s insurance provider, to begin an investigation. Powers’s position was terminated after the investigation was complete, and Heid informed Goldendale Police Department (GPD) of their findings.

Huh?

nah...not a need for glasses(i already have them), more about paying atten....ding...ooooh shiny object.... :oops:

Maybe you need glasses.

:oops::nana:

Here's what Tom said:

Heid says that when he learned of the allegations, April 16, the district immediately contacted Canfield Insurance Group, the district's insurance provider, to begin an investigation. Powers's position was terminated after the investigation was complete, and Heid informed Goldendale Police Department (GPD) of their findings.

Huh?

Could be they have a contract with the schoold district wrt liability ins, etc. Kind of a CYA thingy amybe.

Just a guess.........

I think we're factoring in her age. For a 44 year old, she's decent. If I'm 16 and she approaches me in the hall, it's the best day of school ever.

I think we're factoring in her age. For a 44 year old, she's decent. If I'm 16 and she approaches me in the hall, it's the best day of school ever.

True enough, but "abso-f***ing-lutely!!!!" and "+1000000" should be for Kate Upton, not 'decent for her mid-40s'. In contrast, Captain Hindsight and mead responded in what I would consider a more appropriate manner.

I'd just like like us to have some standards on these things. I can't be the only one who read the reviews and was then disappointed after clicking the link.

F*** standards.... :-)

True enough, but "abso-f***ing-lutely!!!!" and "+1000000" should be for Kate Upton, not 'decent for her mid-40s'. In contrast, Captain Hindsight and mead responded in what I would consider a more appropriate manner.

I'd just like like us to have some standards on these things. I can't be the only one who read the reviews and was then disappointed after clicking the link.

What are these "standards" you speak of? :P

ok,let me explain/defend myself here seeing as how you pointed out my response...i find these kinds of threads fun as i do the celebrity photos that people post, but even in those in the fantasy world, yes Kate Upton is off the charts, but even in that fantasy world, Poojer ain't got even the slimmest shot at something like that. In these 'real people' instances, while I still have little to no shot...i can at least hang my hat on the "little" portion of that, I have a certain look that just really knocks me out: (1)Redheads move to the top of the list, (2). Pat Benetar-like mouth...yes please...(3). A woman my age that looks that good...hell yes!...combine the 3....SCHWING!!!!! This particular chick fits at least one of those qualities and as a result...let me repeat mice elf....ABSO-F***ING-LUTELY!

ok,let me explain/defend myself here seeing as how you pointed out my response...i find these kinds of threads fun as i do the celebrity photos that people post, but even in those in the fantasy world, yes Kate Upton is off the charts, but even in that fantasy world, Poojer ain't got even the slimmest shot at something like that. In these 'real people' instances, while I still have little to no shot...i can at least hang my hat on the "little" portion of that, I have a certain look that just really knocks me out: (1)Redheads move to the top of the list, (2). Pat Benetar-like mouth...yes please...(3). A woman my age that looks that good...hell yes!...combine the 3....SCHWING!!!!! This particular chick fits at least one of those qualities and as a result...let me repeat mice elf....ABSO-F***ING-LUTELY!

:lol:

I love the rationalization here and yes, I'm busting balls for fun. I also enjoy the GBID threads and the responses they illicit. But I think this chick is fugly.

"involved in the special Ed program".

I have no idea why, but as I mentioned before..70% of these teachers have something to do with special Ed.

And it's a no brainier yes

Probably because Ed is packing a special 12 inch you-know-what and knows how to use it.