RD 1, Pick #10: DB Stephon Gilmore - South Carolina

SDS

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How sad. How truly sad and stupid. When they threw early picks in the garbage for Whitner and McKelvin, I was furious. This time, I am really feeling sorry for Fitz, and even sorrier for us as loyal, true fans.

Buddy will probably be fast asleep by the time I have finished typing this post, but make no mistake, he just hurt this franchise. And again, fans such as us deserve better than this absolute, true, incomprehensible idiocy.

Another dismal day for Bills fans.

:D

Hang in there, you still may get an OT tomorrow. :thumbsup:

This is Groundhog Day: The Sequel.

Once again the Bills go for a cornerback in the first round while they have more pressing needs. I believe Gilmore is good, but we have huge holes at OT and LB. Now we will be weeping about the ones that got away... again.

You have 3-4 needs, so how do you hit them all with one pick? CB is a need. Good pick.

PTR

Gilmore is a stiff in the hips CB. Not what we needed. I hope the rest of the draft is better. Ugh.

STIFF IN THE HIPS????

3.94 shuttle (Revis= 4.08), 6.61 3-cone (Revis=6.56). Our tandem is the best in the division.

How sad. How truly sad and stupid. When they threw early picks in the garbage for Whitner and McKelvin, I was furious. This time, I am really feeling sorry for Fitz, and even sorrier for us as loyal, true fans.

Buddy will probably be fast asleep by the time I have finished typing this post, but make no mistake, he just hurt this franchise. And again, fans such as us deserve better than this absolute, true, incomprehensible idiocy.

Another dismal day for Bills fans.

Jesus dude step back from the ledge

Gotta love when you critcize what OTHER regimes in buffalo did.

So everyone that hates this pick, do you consider yourself a better evaluator of talent than Buddy Nix? I know this conversation has happened before, but I can't understand how people hate the pick just because it's a CB. This is Buddy's first first round DB with the Bills, why is it such a bad thing to add talent to an old CB unit?

STIFF IN THE HIPS????

3.94 shuttle (Revis= 4.08), 6.61 3-cone (Revis=6.56). Our tandem is the best in the division.

He was quoting Gruden. You know, the guy who knows players and how to win so well that he has sat in the booth for the last couple of years with his Super Bowl ring Dungy gave him?