The Bills are relevant again my friends

Let's start with last year:

Extended Williams

Extended Fitzgerald (yes I know it's Fitzpatrick you humorless monkeys)

Re-signed Stevie

Re-signed Chandler

Signed Mario Williams

Signed Mark Anderson

Tendered Urbik & Rhinehardt

Committed to extending Fred Jackson

I'm sure there's a couple more I've forgotten!

Now on the eve of the draft the Bills are CONSTANTLY being discussed by all media sources with multiple options and are now rumored to be after the BEST LT in the draft.

Folks, this is a team that 3 years ago wouldn't re-sign their best players and didn't want to sign anyone expensive. Holy **** what an offseason!

Buddy Nix is THE MAN!

You forgot re-signing Garrison Sanborn! We would be nothing without him!

I mean, Fitzpatrick.

BTW, did you know he wears his wedding ring even during games?

And, believe it or not, he doesn't shave during the regular season. I know, crazy, huh?

It's Fitzgibbons!!!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOSRkPBBhk

So mostly we resigned/extended a bunch of players who produced six wins last year? That's usually not a strategy for building future success, though I hope you are right and this time it is. I think the signings of Williams and Anderson were great. Otherwise, this is the same team, minus Bell.

I'm not knocking Nix. I'm just hoping our S&C coaches do a good job this year and keep all our good players healthy and then maybe the results will be different this year. I'm also hoping that Hairston will be at least as good as Bell.

Everyone know you build a winner by flushing the entire franchise every season, from the GM to the waterboy.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It was great to hear LaConfora mention "all the stuff that's coming out of Buffalo", in reference to all the predraft rumors. Most people understand all teams do this out of design. Buddy knows how to rob the train. The Bills are Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. Others are Spanky and Our Gang.

GO BILLS!!!

It was great to hear LaConfora mention "all the stuff that's coming out of Buffalo", in reference to all the predraft rumors. Most people understand all teams do this out of design. Buddy knows how to rob the train. The Bills are Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. Others are Spanky and Our Gang.

GO BILLS!!!

You know, I think you've inadvertently hit upon a great nickname for this team, with Buddy's talent for snatching good to great players off other teams PS, beating other teams in picking up waived players, and snatching a top FA from under other teams noses then holding him "hostage" at the Hole In The Wall (One Bills Drive): Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids. If you put it up for a vote, you've got mine.

Let's start with last year:

Extended Williams

Extended Fitzgerald (yes I know it's Fitzpatrick you humorless monkeys)

Re-signed Stevie

Re-signed Chandler

Signed Mario Williams

Signed Mark Anderson

Tendered Urbik & Rhinehardt

Committed to extending Fred Jackson

I'm sure there's a couple more I've forgotten!

Now on the eve of the draft the Bills are CONSTANTLY being discussed by all media sources with multiple options and are now rumored to be after the BEST LT in the draft.

Folks, this is a team that 3 years ago wouldn't re-sign their best players and didn't want to sign anyone expensive. Holy **** what an offseason!

Buddy Nix is THE MAN!

How many wins last season? 6 I'm waiting to see something show up on the field.

I refer you to BillsVet and Fear the Beard to destroy any good feelings and optimism you have. :rolleyes:

Did I miss the Bills winning 10 games and making the playoffs?

I thought it was the Washington Redskins who taught us that winning UFA doesn't really mean anything?

Some in this fanbase on TBD are yearning for approval so bad they'll stalk other posters who aren't delusional in just assigning a playoff berth based on off-season activity. <_<

How many wins last season? 6 I'm waiting to see something show up on the field.

Why do you need to see that??

Why can't you just be satisfied that there is a plan and it is being devised by a guy who has proven he absolutely knows what he is doing? Isn't that enough?

Did I miss the Bills winning 10 games and making the playoffs?

I thought it was the Washington Redskins who taught us that winning UFA doesn't really mean anything?

Some in this fanbase on TBD are yearning for approval so bad they'll stalk other posters who aren't delusional in just assigning a playoff berth based on off-season activity. <_<

Oh please. You're the king of pissing in the cornflakes. The thread is about optimism, and yes, everywhere you're seen in these parts, you're pointing out to anyone who cares to listen everything you perceive as wrong with what's going on.

By the way, what does it say about you that you equate optimism with delusion?

I refer you to BillsVet and Fear the Beard to destroy any good feelings and optimism you have. :rolleyes:

u forgot a few.

Glad to make you laugh d2d.

I think everyone's a bit punchy now that the big day has finally arrived.

After 11 straight days of work, I'm taking today off.

Happy Draft Day, everyone!!!

Go Bills!!!!!

and a Happy Draft Day to you as well San Jose'! what a great frickin day!

You can add hondo in seattle to that list ;)

u beat me to it. So I nominate the poster below to be added to that list.

Why do you need to see that??

Why can't you just be satisfied that there is a plan and it is being devised by a guy who has proven he absolutely knows what he is doing? Isn't that enough?

And lastly, Tennesseeboy, hold on tight. You're gonna get your 10 wins this year!