2012 Buffalo Bills schedule leak

zow2

I will be at all of the games at the Ralph. I am psyched for football season this year. But then again, I'm psyched for football season every year.

That's cool. I'm not a season ticket holder. I live in Queens, N.Y. so every year I go to the first two home games (unless it's two weeks in a row). Every year my god brother gets us free tickets to Bills @ Jets so I'm pretty much there every year and this year I made it a goal to go to at least one road game at a stadium I've never been to before so, that game will be against the Colts (if the leaked schedule release date is true).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why yuk? That's great for the team if fighting for a playoff spot. Home field advantage late in the season.

advantage when the stadium is half full ?.....thats a disadvantage. even the great teams of the early 90's didn't sell out december games.....and actual attendance is way less than tickets sold.

speaking for myself as a fan, i hate sitting in the freezing cold (sux getting old). also, december games have significantly less re-sale value on the ticketexchange/stub hub market.

wish they'd give Toronto a december game every year.

advantage when the stadium is half full ?.....thats a disadvantage. even the great teams of the early 90's didn't sell out december games.....and actual attendance is way less than tickets sold.

speaking for myself as a fan, i hate sitting in the freezing cold (sux getting old). also, december games have significantly less re-sale value on the ticketexchange/stub hub market.

wish they'd give Toronto a december game every year.

They may have not sold out the late games in the 90s but there were at least 70-75,000 at the games. If this years team is fighting for a playoff spot the stadium will be full. I agree about getting old and hating the cold. I can't handle it like I used to but it's important for the team to play at home late in the year.

Edited by nucci

They may have not sold out the late games in the 90s but there were at least 70-75,000 at the games. If this years team is fighting for a playoff spot the stadium will be full. I agree about getting old and hating the cold. I can't handle it like I used to but it's important for the team to play at home late in the year.

i understand what your trying to say. but the reality (at least to my way of thinking) is that we will not be fighting for a playoff spot (i predict 8-8)....and even if we were....the stadium will not be full. most women will not go to decembers games plain and simple.

also i remind you that even after the bills offered significant discounts on bills tickets for all three december games, they had the following attendance:

12/1 vs TENN 56,463

12/18 vs MIA 60,988

12/24 vs DEN 45,112

i was at all those games and it looked alot less than that.

i understand what your trying to say. but the reality (at least to my way of thinking) is that we will not be fighting for a playoff spot (i predict 8-8)....and even if we were....the stadium will not be full. most women will not go to decembers games plain and simple.

also i remind you that even after the bills offered significant discounts on bills tickets for all three december games, they had the following attendance:

12/1 vs TENN 56,463

12/18 vs MIA 60,988

12/24 vs DEN 45,112

But I thought we were the greatest fans in the world? I know what you're saying. I still thinks it's good to have home games late in the year.

I feel like we say that every year.

No we don't & for you to make a statement like that is either that you are trying to be a downer or your pretty ignorant.

We are usually complaining how tough the schedule is. But with us playing the NFC West(I think everybody could agree that they are the weakest division in football currently) & playing the AFC South with Indy & Jacksonville in full blow rebuild mode this schedule is shaping up to be very manageable. With that being said things change from year to year in the NFL & keep in mind the Jets/Pats/Phins basically have the same schedule.

12/1 vs TENN 56,463

12/18 vs MIA 60,988

12/24 vs DEN 45,112

Last year everyone knew they were out of it and attendance reflected that. Also as I mentioned earlier you can't compare the early nineties because fans were spoiled then. I feel that playoff starved fans will show if there is hope of a playoff spot. Also after the winter we just had what's to say the weather will be that bad? Home field advantage is just that an advantage. Even if attendance is bad the other team has to travel and not the bills.

Oh, QCity I did know that and thought the teams were good when we saw it at the end of last season. However, it just takes on this new light when you start attaching dates to them. And as far as the start brace yourself for typical Bills fan rose colored glasses 3-1 looks very doable...possibly better if we can get past the Jets.

Haha so true. I just got an email from a friend that thinks we can start 3-1 if that is the real deal.

Not confirmed...just a leak

http://buffalowdown.com/2012/04/06/2012-nfl-schedule-leaked/

Week 1 Sunday 9/9/2012 Seahawks @ Bills FOX 1:00 PM

Week 2 Sunday 9/16/2012 Bills @ Cardinals CBS 4:15 PM

Week 3 Sunday 9/23/2012 Bills @ Jets CBS 1:00 PM

Week 4 Sunday 9/30/2012 Chiefs @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 5: Bye Week

Week 6 Monday 10/15/2012 Bills @ Patriots ESPN 8:30 PM

Week 7 Sunday 10/21/2012 Bills @ Colts CBS 1:00 PM

Week 8 Sunday 10/28/2012 Jaguars @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 9 Sunday 11/4/2012 Dolphins @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 10 Thursday 11/8/2012 Bills @ 49ers NFLN 8:20 PM

Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Bills @ Browns CBS 1:00 PM

Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 Rams @ Bills FOX 1:00 PM

Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Bills @ Texans CBS 1:00 PM

Week 14 Sunday 12/9/2012 Titans @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Jets @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Patriots @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Bills @ Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM

Goodell announced a few weeks ago that every team will host a primetime game this year. On this schedule it only has us playing road primetime games, but i wouldnt be shocked if we have to go to new england for another primetime game. We never get to host anyone from the afc east in primetime. They always skrew us and make us travel to our foes for primetime..doesnt help that we havent won a home primetime game in a million years