i WOULD NOT! pass on Trent Richardson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care what no body say on this board about having Fred or that we have Spiller...

Saw the guy play in college....and he looked amazing in workouts....

Now you may blast me....

The backfield is too crowded already, we have several other needs as well as depth elsewhere, RB's shouldn't be taken that high, etc.

Don't care what no body say on this board about having Fred or that we have Spiller...

Now you may blast me....

Haahahahhah Troll! Still pissed we selected Spiller? LOL.

The guy is the next Adrian Peterson as far as future is projected. Absolutely awesome! You should never pass on his kind of talent no matter where it is in the draft.

However there is a few things

1. I've never been a fan of taking RBs too early in the draft. (I do think he would be worth it though)

2. We have a bottleneck at RB going into this season so it's a bad idea.

3. Point for the pick would be that I don't think Fred has more than 3 years in him and Richardson and CJ would be absolutely dominant for years to come. And just like CBs and LBs, you can never have too many good RBs.

Well I suppose we could trade CJ for a 5th after taking him with a 1st.

Or we could trade or release FredEx after he showed the league he's a top 5 back, which would do alot for team chem.

Or, we could carry three starting RB's and give them each 7 or 8 touches a game, boy they'd have fresh legs in Dec.

The guy is the next Adrian Peterson as far as future is projected. Absolutely awesome! You should never pass on his kind of talent no matter where it is in the draft.

However there is a few things

1. I've never been a fan of taking RBs too early in the draft. (I do think he would be worth it though)

2. We have a bottleneck at RB going into this season so it's a bad idea.

3. Point for the pick would be that I don't think Fred has more than 3 years in him and Richardson and CJ would be absolutely dominant for years to come. And just like CBs and LBs, you can never have too many good RBs.

How fast were Peterson and Richardson respectively? Adrian Peterson isn't Adrian Peterson without his speed. That is what made him special. Plenty of guys are that big. Almost none were that fast.

Haahahahhah Troll! Still pissed we selected Spiller? LOL.

Go back and read my post I've been a big supported of spiller since he was drafted, my point is Richardson a raw rare talent, he is adrian peterson.

Our running game with Spiller would be amazing with Trent and Spiller, and when you can't pass or Fitz is struggling you could win games on defense and pounding the ball.

I understand people disagreements, completely but talent,skill, ability, worth! ,and value at the 10 pick would not be matched

Edited by EldaBillsFan

Now you may blast me....

Is that you Trent? Didn't realize you were a Bills fan!

In all seriousness. He is a great talent. We have too many other needs though man (LT, WR2, OLB, CB and backup OL and OLB)

Richardson may be a good RB for the next 5-7 years, but there is nothing to indicate that is he the 2nd coming of Sanders, Simpson, Payton, Dickerson, etc...

How many more wins does he give the Bills versus the combo of Jackson & Spiller? Instead draft a player at a position of need who would hopefully come in and provide significant improvement over the players currently listed on the depth charts?

Edited by LabattBlue

Richardson may be a good RB for the next 5-7 years, but there is nothing to indicate that is he the 2nd coming of Sanders, Simpson, Payton, Dickerson, etc...

How many more wins does he give the Bills versus the combo of Jacksaon & Spiller. Instead draft a player at a position of need who would hopefully come in and provide significant improvement over the players currently listed on the depth charts?

Then you haven't seen him play....he has number 1 pick value

this is a good thing for everyone to keep in mind when people are posting their own 'this player needs to be drafted' posts. You think your idea is awesome, but so does this guy.

This one made me laugh...thank you for that :w00t: