Cowboys at Giants on NBC to open 2012 NFL season

papazoid

are you ready for some football ?

The NFL announced today that the Giants, in the traditional role of the Super Bowl champions, will host the first game of the season at MetLife Stadium, and they’ll do it against the Cowboys on Wednesday, September 5, on NBC.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/27/cowboys-at-giants-on-nbc-to-open-2012-nfl-season/

Wed night game? Nice :D I hope there is also a Thurs night game...and then college ball Sat, and opening Sunday for the NFL that weekend...CAN'T WAIT!!!

Wed night game? Nice :D I hope there is also a Thurs night game...and then college ball Sat, and opening Sunday for the NFL that weekend...CAN'T WAIT!!!

No Thurs game. They did this because the final night of the Dems Convention is Thurs. Showing the Prez a little respect is all...

Great- another year with the mediocre and overexposed Cowboys getting primetime games they do not deserve. I predict they will grace us with at least 4 primetime games.

Personally, living in Cowboys/Texans country, I love it when either team is on national tv...it makes the chance of the Bills being on Sunday afternoon all the greater...got to watch 4 Sunday afternoon Bills games, this past season, all from the comfort of my own living room...of course, one of them happened to be that beatdown from the Cowboys! :sick:

I believe the week before the draft, unless your not mistaken

Yes I believe you're right because I just checked online and last year even though we had the whole collective bargaining issue, the schedule was released 10 days before the draft. So hopefully by the 18th we should know the schedule.

Great- another year with the mediocre and overexposed Cowboys getting primetime games they do not deserve. I predict they will grace us with at least 4 primetime games.

I agree, we get too much Romo jammed down our throat. No, most of us don't like him and dont consider him the 2nd coming of anything, no matter how much air time he gets. The league needs to get this.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack