Drafting Down in the First Round

Owen

There is a possibility the Bills will draft down in round one....

Looking at a NFL Trade Value Chart http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/NFLDraftChart.html

Here is what I see.....

If the Bills trade down to the 11th, 12th or 13th pick they would need a first and a 4th rd pick to compensate....

If the Bills trade down to the 14th or 15th pick they would need a one pick plus a 3rd round pick

If the Bills trade down to the 16 or 17th pick they would need a one pick plus a 3rd and 4th pick

If the Bills trade down to the 18, 19 and 20 pick they would need the teams first and 2nd round pick...

I do not see the Bills trading any lower than the 20th pick...

Knowing this, who is the team most likely to trade up for the Bills pick?

Cincannati would love to have Richardson if hes there. How about trading for there 17th and 22nd picks. Doubt he falls that far but who knows.

id LOVE that. could result in hill and gilmore for example. or martin and gilmore. or........

Cincannati would love to have Richardson if he's there. How about trading for there 17th and 22nd picks. Doubt he falls that far but who knows.

This is the scenario that nets us LT Mike Adams and OLB Zach Brown in RD1, and your choice in RD2:

Vinny Curry DE43 Marshall

Lavonte David OLB43 Nebraska

Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

This is the scenario that nets us LT Mike Adams and OLB Zach Brown in RD1, and your choice in RD2:

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

What about WR? If The Bills went LT and OLB, I think WR would clearly be the most glaring need at that point...Right?...Though I do have to say Fleener would be awful intriguing in the 2nd Round... B-)

What about WR? If The Bills went LT and OLB, I think WR would clearly be the most glaring need at that point...Right?...Though I do have to say Fleener would be awful intriguing in the 2nd Round... B-)

Fleener will go in round 1

If you say we should trade down because there isn't that much did talent at #10, don't you think every other NFL team knows that? I shake my head at posters that think making trades is like ordering a pizza...pick up the phone and bingo.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

I also think Fleener is going in the late first round or very top of the second, but if we could get Adams, Brown and Fleener that would be an incredible draft, IMO.

There appears to be 7 top tier prospects.

Luck

Kalil

Griffin

Claiborne

Richardson

Blackmon

maybe Tannenhill

After these guys, the next 15 or so guys seem to form the 2nd tier. The Bills might get lucky and have one of them slip (where are the Raiders when you need them?), but I think the Bills are out of the running. I hate this draft.

If you say we should trade down because there isn't that much did talent at #10, don't you think every other NFL team knows that? I shake my head at posters that think making trades is like offering a pizza...pick up the phone and bingo.

PTR

don't over estimate the intelligence of some nfl GMs.

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

I've seen 3 mocks with Gilmore going in the first. I'm happy with the 1st round. but I suspect if we went with Adams, would would use the 2nd first rd pick on Gilmore. Buddy said he wants to add 2 CBs and our starters are old.