TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Denver basically snagged the rug from under Tim Tebow, it appears that they are going to try to trade Tebow. Of course, everyone says Jacksonville but they just signed Chad Henne to a big deal and have Blaine Gabbert waiting in the wings. I don't think it makes much sense to bring Tebow on board unless they are planning to cut ties with Gabbert.

Some have speculated Miami. While I don't this would be a bad move for the Fins, I am doubting that Jeff Ireland has the intelligence to pull this move off. I'm assuming they will sign Alex Smith to a huge deal and get the Alex Smith of 2009.

So...why not have Buffalo sign the guy as a backup to Fitz. He can't be any worse than Tyler Thigpen. Plus Tebow is a gimmick player. Chan could find some awesome packages to get him involved, just like he did with Kordell Stewart back in the day. Really I would love to have a positive influence like Tebow on board. Tebowmania should come to Buffalo baby

Even if I wanted Tebow, Miami and Jacksonville are desperate to sell tickets and I'm not about to give up precious draft picks after getting in a bidding war for a backup QB...let's just keep the picks and draft a QB of the future.

So...why not have Buffalo sign the guy as a backup to Fitz.

Because the guy CAN'T THROW A !@#$ING FOOTBALL FROM THE BEACH AND HIT THE OCEAN.

Part of being a backup QB requires you to be able to throw a football with slightly more accuracy than the fat drunk guy in Row 3, Seat 5.

Tebow is a great guy, a great team player and a running back trying desperately to be a QB.

Brad Smith is basically a WR...hasn't played much QB in the NFL. Tebow went 8-5 and won a playoff game against the #1 defense. Big difference pal

Alright, pal. But how many plays will Tebow get? What are you willing to give up from our rather lacking team? Why would you create holes on our team for a situational player? Do you think our team defense is as good as Denver's last year?

Yes sir...I hope Buddy pulls the trigger. This would be low cost-high reward type investment. He's a backup...not starter

you're not that ignorant and short-sighted are you? tebow to buffalo would cause the most unnecessary media hype-up of all time. the first poor pass fitz threw, idiots would be calling for tebow just like broncos fans did. oh by the way, tebow is absolute garbage. most predictable, in-over-his-head player i've ever watched.