DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news.

I've been advocating keeping all of our D-Lineman until we absolutely, positively have to cut them just because injuries can happen at any time during the offseason/training camp.

The only exception to this is Dwan Edwards, more for his own sake than anything else. If the Bills are truly going to be a base 4-3, I say cut him now and give him a chance to sign on with a 3-4 team.

I'm PO'd this isn't getting more attention around the NFL today.

<_<

:P

TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW

Honestly, I hope ESPN and the like stay quiet about the rest of the Bills signings. !@#$ 'em, let them be blindsided so that they look like fools in September/October and (hopefully) November/December/January.

Do you mean Dwan? Dwan Edwards?

I am not expert on the nuances of salary vs salary cap Sports City reports that his salary next year is $2.6 million but his cap # is $5.1. Not sure what we get back if he's cut.

Same source has Spencer Johnson one of the higher-paid players at $3 million. Kelsay is $2 million with a cap hit of $4.2 million (same source)

If we can save a significant bit of that and sign Anderson, I think Edwards and Johnson are gone.

My phone don't know Dwan.

On paper it really appears as if Buffalo has the best D-line in the NFL now hopefully this will transition to the field!!!

With this no longer being a position of need I fully believe that we will grab Malcolm Floyd if he is available. If he is not I believe it will be Jonathan Martin as he actually played LT in college and that means a lot compared to Reiff who started every year at RT.