DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an (unsubstantiated) report earlier today on another board with a poster who twice said he has very reliable info that Anderson checked into a Buffalo hotel this morning. Of course it doesn't mean anything whatsoever, but there were also a few reports that he was scheduled to visit a mystery team in the AFC on Monday (yesterday). It's possible. I like it if they are simply going to sign him for two years or something and then just release Edwards, or even S Johnson or Kelsay (which I highly doubt).

In keeping with my irrational and unhealthy desire to not only sweep NE* for the next 20 games - but to completely, utterly DOMINATE AND HUMILIATE them* - I give a resounding...

HELL YEAH!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

There was an (unsubstantiated) report earlier today on another board with a poster who twice said he has very reliable info that Anderson checked into a Buffalo hotel this morning. Of course it doesn't mean anything whatsoever, but there were also a few reports that he was scheduled to visit a mystery team in the AFC on Monday (yesterday). It's possible. I like it if they are simply going to sign him for two years or something and then just release Edwards, or even S Johnson or Kelsay (which I highly doubt).

Most likely Edwards or JOhnson. I really do not see Kelsay getting cut...