Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. Release all the evidence to the media because the internet means information is more widely available? That is seriously retarded reasoning.

. Crazy... But I took from this:

Internet means UNTRUE information is more widely available. If information is going to be put out there... Than it is probably better to put out the truth.

The reasoning may be retarded... It is a gamble... If info is gonna be sprayed out there... It should be the real stuff. What is the harm, better than all the webs (no pun intended) being spun. Start the deliberating even before the jury pool is selected. Does a juror have to go into court truly cold? Is that even possible in such a high profile case? Even back in the day?

. Crazy... But I took from this:

Internet means UNTRUE information is more widely available. If information is going to be put out there... Than it is probably better to put out the truth.

The reasoning may be retarded... It is a gamble... If info is gonna be sprayed out there... It should be the real stuff. What is the harm, better than all the webs (no pun intended) being spun. Start the deliberating even before the jury pool is selected. Does a juror have to go into court truly cold? Is that even possible in such a high profile case? Even back in the day?

It should be the real stuff...so it gets so mixed in with all the garbage, that the only thing clear is that there's a government conspiracy to obscure the truth...

'Cause that's how Americans roll. :wacko:

All joking aside, if only it was. One less kid would be dead.

Do you still think it was in cold blood... I am still down on Zimmerman for being proactive in following him... Yet, I am tending to side with him now. I really think that Martin isn't as innocent as they make him out... That he decided to take the upper hand for being followed and Zimmerman trumped him with a gun in the end.

Do you still think it was in cold blood... I am still down on Zimmerman for being proactive in following him... Yet, I am tending to side with him now. I really think that Martin isn't as innocent as they make him out... That he decided to take the upper hand for being followed and Zimmerman trumped him with a gun in the end.

Not up for me to decide. But he seems withinhis legal right to have done so...

Wow. Release all the evidence to the media because the internet means information is more widely available? That is seriously retarded reasoning.

It should be uploaded to one website, like....

www.alltherealevidenceinthegeorgezimmermantrayvonmartincase.org

It should be uploaded to one website, like....

www.alltherealevidenceinthegeorgezimmermantrayvonmartincase.org

They considered using www.alltherealevidenceinthegeorgezimmermantrayvonmartincasewinsthetriplecrown.org, but stevestojan already owns it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting/story?id=16616864#.T-MTYLjDVoY

George Zimmerman reenacts the night he shot Trayvon Martin. Pretty good video and article.

Saw that this morning, the reporters/news personalities were trying to make it sound like GZ knew exactly what to say to get out of any charges, that prosecutors were going to find his mistakes.

Saw that this morning, the reporters/news personalities were trying to make it sound like GZ knew exactly what to say to get out of any charges, that prosecutors were going to find his mistakes.

There's 2 sides to every story. I'm sure Trayvon has his side but he's not alive to give it. Spin it all you want, but GZ has a police record and shot an unarmed teenager who did nothing wrong.

There's 2 sides to every story. I'm sure Trayvon has his side but he's not alive to give it. Spin it all you want, but GZ has a police record and shot an unarmed teenager who did nothing wrong.

So bashing simeone's head against the ground and breaking their nose is doing nothing wrong? Why do you keep saying this?