Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Hey... It is more than some doctors. Actually reread what I said... Nice spin. Why you so bitter? What do you do? You probably don't have the balls to tell the truth. I might get angry, but I have a reason... You my friend get hard just to get hard.

Anyway... Enough of the pissing contest... Too bad you will still have the hard on...

You can have the last word Mr. Hardon.

When you find yourself analyzing the reasons why a fellow poster gets hard, you know the thread has jumped the track.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you find yourself analyzing the reasons why a fellow poster gets hard, you know the thread has jumped the track.

Most threads on TSW and especially PPP tend to skip the track and jump the shark within the first page or two.

This thread is 65 pages long. Do the math

Well, all of you guys bicker about whether that should be in this thread but I will address it. The guy should have left. He is an idiot for not leaving. He had no reason to shoot them, they were being idiot loud mouth punks but they were not going to assault him and he shouldn't have shot him. But, he had the right to do so and he chose so.

For a twist is look at this like Zimmerman. I would bet anyone a million dollars if either of them were not carrying a weapon then they would not have pursued or stayed in the scene as long as they did. The guy should have turned around and gone home.

Well, all of you guys bicker about whether that should be in this thread but I will address it. The guy should have left. He is an idiot for not leaving. He had no reason to shoot them, they were being idiot loud mouth punks but they were not going to assault him and he shouldn't have shot him. But, he had the right to do so and he chose so.

For a twist is look at this like Zimmerman. I would bet anyone a million dollars if either of them were not carrying a weapon then they would not have pursued or stayed in the scene as long as they did. The guy should have turned around and gone home.

IDK about that...he called the police over a noise complaint...the police actually came out and said it was fine and left (apparently the guy was hosting a birthday party for his wife)

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Subject-in-Huffman-shootings-always-judging-1698753.php

...he then went down and stood on the road off the edge of the guys driveway with a flashlight, camera, and gun...b/c he was not happy taht the police didn't stop the party....and eventually shot 3 drunk people all on that dudes the driveway (the guy died on his own driveway)...I'm not sure he was within any right to do any of that let alone shoot.

Edited by TheNewBills

IDK about that...he called the police over a noise complaint...the police actually came out and said it was fine and left (apparently the guy was hosting a birthday party for his wife)

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Subject-in-Huffman-shootings-always-judging-1698753.php

...he then went down and stood on the road off the edge of the guys driveway with a flashlight, camera, and gun...b/c he was not happy taht the police didn't stop the party....and eventually shot 3 drunk people all on that dudes the driveway (the guy died on his own driveway)...I'm not sure he was within any right to do any of that let alone shoot.

That's not really "stand your ground"... :wacko:

LOL! So very true... :wallbash: :wallbash:

Your first paragraph... That is the whole reason why stand your ground is a broken philosophy.

That's not really "stand your ground"... :wacko:

Oh of course not....it's not even in Florida (although I would be shocked if Texas didn't have as similar law)...he's arguing self-defense (which is why he introduced the video into court Wednesday)...

Oh of course not....it's not even in Florida (although I would be shocked if Texas didn't have as similar law)...he's arguing self-defense (which is why he introduced the video into court Wednesday)...

Not sure... Is there a thing as "premeditated self-defense?" That sounds strange... Can self-defense be that way?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Except the Army Corps of Engineers. Crusade against those nut cases all you want. !@#$ing retards.

lol I'm sorry Tom but migratory birds **** in that puddle in your back yard that'll be $10K worth of impact studies before you can build a dog house there.

Now now, I wouldn't be so sensitive as someone who wages crusades against workers of other professions.

:thumbsup:

Touche! Point taken... I will lay off the medical professions for now!

Except the Army Corps of Engineers. Crusade against those nut cases all you want. !@#$ing retards.

I totally agree! You've worked with the gov't... Have you ever worked with the USACE? You wonder why I am so screwed up!

lol I'm sorry Tom but migratory birds **** in that puddle in your back yard that'll be $10K worth of impact studies before you can build a dog house there.

I have a storm drain down the side of the yard that's got posted signs that it drains into the Chesapeake watershed. I practically have to have the city engineer out every time I mow the lawn.

(You'd think I'm exaggerating. He's been out twice so far this since April to inspect my yard. :wacko:)

LMAO!

Would there be carp DNA in that fecal matter? You think the CoA would know by now! All the studies and all... !@#$ing engineers!

About a bunch of years ago... They banned smoking in gov't buildings... They decide to get engineering to design shelters... Yikes... You should see these things... If there is ever a hurricane, I am gonna take up smoking and run there! And the cost? Don't even get me started... You would think doctors designed those things!

Rule number one in the Corps: DO NOT get engineering innvolved! Is that a a hoot or what!

I totally agree! You've worked with the gov't... Have you ever worked with the USACE? You wonder why I am so screwed up!

My sis-in-law worked for USACE. You're both the same kind of nutso-stupid with bumper-sticker politics.

She used to work on river conservation, too. Must be something in the water with you people.

I have a storm drain down the side of the yard that's got posted signs that it drains into the Chesapeake watershed. I practically have to have the city engineer out every time I mow the lawn.

(You'd think I'm exaggerating. He's been out twice so far this since April to inspect my yard. :wacko:)

Really... Google Earth where I work and look across the river... The dude there has been filling in huge tracts of wetland for over 20 years... And nobody knows who has jurisdiction! LMAO! He even built a boat ramp.... The people in power are one messed up group.

My sis-in-law worked for USACE. You're both the same kind of nutso-stupid with bumper-sticker politics.

She used to work on river conservation, too. Must be something in the water with you people.

Actually... I am in the trades... Was she back east? Most here are very conservative... !@#$ing MidWest! I am not out of Chicago District, even the field site is in Chicago.

"Goverment workers" is an oxymoron. Let some more schit flow from your mouth.

I agree. The desk jockey's are by far the worst in the crowd!