Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Has there not been situations in FLA where what I say actually happened. What about the guy that got off the rap of shooting his neighbor over a garbage can dispute.

The law promotes, shoot first, ask questions later... And if one does shoot, make it count. Martin can't exactly comment, can he know? Winner Zimmerman... The only reason he will sorts swing a few years is that there has been so much outrage. Appease the masses.

I think this case supports the Exile

My link

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one here who has taken lie detector tests before? It is not hard to fake them.

Did you take one when you were on the line for murder?

You may be able to fake one with ease, but I guarantee that the vast majority of America can't.

Does this mean he's innocent? No. I think at best it helps portray him as a guy that has tried to cooperate. But being a good guy with good intentions doesn't mean he is or will be found not guilty.

Did you take one when you were on the line for murder?

You may be able to fake one with ease, but I guarantee that the vast majority of America can't.

Does this mean he's innocent? No. I think at best it helps portray him as a guy that has tried to cooperate. But being a good guy with good intentions doesn't mean he is or will be found not guilty.

It was a very high pressure situation...to say the least.

All I got out of that was A. It's only outrageous and racist if the victim, rather than the perpetrator, is black, and B. the writer doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

A. First off a lot of people who know about the case find it outrageous but the main stream news as far as I know hasn't really picked it up- why does black victim get more ink (not in all outlets- DIE has not had any trouble finding the reverse) probably the same reason Jewish genocide in WW2 gets a thousand times the Movies,books,articles, museums, memorials, hunt for the perpetrators, and restitution than the Gypsies, Slavs and Chinese who suffered just as much.

B. True but don't be so hard on yourself.

A. First off a lot of people who know about the case find it outrageous but the main stream news as far as I know hasn't really picked it up- why does black victim get more ink (not in all outlets- DIE has not had any trouble finding the reverse) probably the same reason Jewish genocide in WW2 gets a thousand times the Movies,books,articles, museums, memorials, hunt for the perpetrators, and restitution than the Gypsies, Slavs and Chinese who suffered just as much.

B. True but don't be so hard on yourself.

Do you have any kind of a link to the comparisons you made in (A.)? While you are at it, make sure to compare apples to apples. Don't include bombing victims with exterminated victims (as an example).

Do you have any kind of a link to the comparisons you made in (A.)? While you are at it, make sure to compare apples to apples. Don't include bombing victims with exterminated victims (as an example).

Bombing victims? :lol: I hope you don't think the only case of genocide was the Holocaust.

As far as coverage, I saw that story on CNN and in other mainstream news outlets online. It's not like the news wasn't reporting it, it just didn'tt America all up in arms. That seems more likely a case of timing and a lack of a prominent figure making it a talking point.

Trayvon Martin's case wasn't immediately picked up by the mainstream media. It wasn't until after his family hired a publicist that it gained steam. Then the Adkins story kind of got lumped in with the Trayvon story briefly.

Bombing victims? :lol: I hope you don't think the only case of genocide was the Holocaust.

As far as coverage, I saw that story on CNN and in other mainstream news outlets online. It's not like the news wasn't reporting it, it just didn'tt America all up in arms. That seems more likely a case of timing and a lack of a prominent figure making it a talking point.

Trayvon Martin's case wasn't immediately picked up by the mainstream media. It wasn't until after his family hired a publicist that it gained steam. Then the Adkins story kind of got lumped in with the Trayvon story briefly.

Adkins should play up the mental disability aspect- It sounds like his son might have Asperger syndrome.

Any word yet from the DOJ on what they plan to do about the bounty put on GZ's noggin?

They are going to focus on that like a laser. Just as soon as they finish prosecuting Holder for Contempt of Congress, which they'll take care of after their investigation of Fast & Furious, which is being held up by the DoJ's investigation of Black Panther voter intimidation.