Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Then start a new thread with this schit. The trayvon thread has 64 f'n pages and will have a way to go. Let your thread stand on its own and don't allow the crazies to get back in the game with their claims of racism, etc.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then start a new thread with this schit. The trayvon thread has 64 f'n pages and will have a way to go. Let your thread stand on its own and don't allow the crazies to get back in the game with their claims of racism, etc.

And as proof of that he has already encouraged EiI. That's enough to generate 2-3 pages of gibberish.

Oh calm down. I apologize for potentially disrupting the sacred Trayvon thread :)

Did you, or did you not make fun of this thread and say we should be talking about more imortant things? Now you post your crap in it?

Of course I did this thread is nuts but that video doesn't deserve it's own thread it fits well enough in here. Calm your panties 3rd ... I've made enough threads recently

yelled words he learned from his concealed weapons class

Yeah you added a lot. I heard someone else shot someone too, not to long ago, as I recall. Thought This would be the place to put it.

Why you scrappy little dog!

Yes, I like to stick my head out the window and breath in the air. There once was a time I was put on the roof and had to breath in fresh air for like 600 miles. I'd rather I had been eaten by Obama.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You must feel safe in gun free Illinois.

Yes... I feel safe, but not because of if we have no guns

See, this is the thing. It (safety) to me has nothing to do with guns. I do live in Illinois, but in Will county where there are more guns easily available. Also I live right on the border with gun liberal Indiana. I could care less if they have lots a guns or no guns where I live... I still feel safe enough to leave my windows and doors unlocked (when I am home of course).

Oh calm down. I apologize for potentially disrupting the sacred Trayvon thread :)

These dolts here like 3rd and Jim can't have an legit argument... When they lose, they start crying foul. Do what you want to do, until a mod steps in... They probably are already whining to them...

Yes... I feel safe, but not because of if we have no guns

See, this is the thing. It (safety) to me has nothing to do with guns. I do live in Illinois, but in Will county where there are more guns easily available. Also I live right on the border with gun liberal Indiana. I could care less if they have lots a guns or no guns where I live... I still feel safe enough to leave my windows and doors unlocked (when I am home of course).

These dolts here like 3rd and Jim can't have an legit argument... When they lose, they start crying foul. Do what you want to do, until a mod steps in... They probably are already whining to them...

Guess what, I'm not losing. Regardless, when have I ever turned your worthless ass into a mod? Keep it up Mr. Toll Booth, and I'll make sure your ignorance is known by all.

Guess what, I'm not losing. Regardless, when have I ever turned your worthless ass into a mod? Keep it up Mr. Toll Booth, and I'll make sure your ignorance is known by all.

What is this supposed to mean?

Let News be... You are not the board police. You always gotta take control when something doesn't go your way. We can all disagree, get heated and then retreat to common ground for the sake of our Bills brotherhood. You sound like a loose cannon... Try backing away when something bothers you... Simmer the type A behavior down.

What is this supposed to mean?

Let News be... You are not the board police. You always gotta take control when something doesn't go your way. We can all disagree, get heated and then retreat to common ground for the sake of our Bills brotherhood. You sound like a loose cannon... Try backing away when something bothers you... Simmer the type A behavior down.

Everything is going my way. You, of all people calling me a loose cannon, is rather humorous. Just keep collecting your tolls and try not to embarrass us for paying your wages.

Everything is going my way. You, of all people calling me a loose cannon, is rather humorous. Just keep collecting your tolls and try not to embarrass us for paying your wages.

Okay Charlie Sheen... I can't collect any tolls till Tuesday seeing this is my only weekend off in June. I also pay my own wages. So what is your point? I have an equal say in it just like you... Actually as a taxpayer paying my own salary with my labor... I have more of a say in things than you.

Okay Charlie Sheen... I can't collect any tolls till Tuesday seeing this is my only weekend off in June. I also pay my own wages. So what is your point? I have an equal say in it just like you... Actually as a taxpayer paying my own salary with my labor... I have more of a say in things than you.

You're another MDP, paying his salary with his labor. Do you need a hammer?

"Paying" meaning subsidizing. I pay taxes to my job just as you do... I have as much say over my occupation as you do... We are both taxpayers. What part don't you understand?

That you are proud that you only work 1 f'n hour out of 8. That's your life's work, all rolled up. Puff it up, loser.

That you are proud that you only work 1 f'n hour out of 8. That's your life's work, all rolled up. Puff it up, loser.

Hey... It is more than some doctors. Actually reread what I said... Nice spin. Why you so bitter? What do you do? You probably don't have the balls to tell the truth. I might get angry, but I have a reason... You my friend get hard just to get hard.

Anyway... Enough of the pissing contest... Too bad you will still have the hard on...

You can have the last word Mr. Hardon.