• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant we all just get along???

I feel too many people take it too serious.... :wallbash:

Mocking a dead guy is somehow funny?

I think it is disgusting. Whatever you think about Zimmerman/Martin it is not funny that the guy died.

There are enough people on here that mock dead people like my Uncle Geno already. I don't really need to see links to idiots making fun of Martin.

Mocking a dead guy is somehow funny?

I think it is disgusting. Whatever you think about Zimmerman/Martin it is not funny that the guy died.

There are enough people on here that mock dead people like my Uncle Geno already. I don't really need to see links to idiots making fun of Martin.

No one mocks Geno the man. Just the way he died.

You have to admit, even Geno would have laughed at the circumstances of his demise.

No one mocks Geno the man. Just the way he died.

You have to admit, even Geno would have laughed at the circumstances of his demise.

I don't think Geno would laugh at my everlasting guilt. I mean I heard the ambulance screaming down Main street and I didn't give it a thought. But it was Geno. I can't get over it. And it was over 30 years ago. Geno died on October the 2nd 1981. Why people would make fun of things like this is just sick.

I don't think Geno would laugh at my everlasting guilt. I mean I heard the ambulance screaming down Main street and I didn't give it a thought. But it was Geno. I can't get over it. And it was over 30 years ago. Geno died on October the 2nd 1981. Why people would make fun of things like this is just sick.

Ambulance? Wasn't Geno your hamster that ate silica gel?

Isn't it a coincidence that there are so many towns with a street called "Main Street"? I've even heard some people refer to "Main and Main". Now why would a town have two streets named "Main"? Damn confusing if you ask me.

We should write a sequal to Heather Has 2 Mommies called Crayonz Has 2 Hamsters :lol:

Heather must be pretty bad off. One woman does enough damage to a child when she's raising it on her own. Imagine two of them raising one.

So you have two hamsters?

I don't get it. My uncle Eugene, aka Geno, was very much a person. He died on October the 2nd 1981.

I do have two hamsters. Sammy and Carl. Carl is a girl. I didn't know when I named her. Anyway she had babies once but they are gone.

Edited by ieatcrayonz