Thigpen

The rate the phish are trying to get a QB we should trade Thigpen for Miami's first. Might even be able to swing Thigpen for Cameron Wake.

Didnt he come from Miami? Miami doesn't resign him we pick him up as a free agent then trade him back to Miami? :beer:

Works for me

The rate the phish are trying to get a QB we should trade Thigpen for Miami's first. Might even be able to swing Thigpen for Cameron Wake.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit !! Move Brad Smith to the second QB spot & draft Weeden , Tannehil , Osweiler , or Wilson in a later round , i think we would be much farther ahead for the future !!

Thigpen is not worth what they paid him !!!! :thumbdown:

LOL, do yourself a favor and delete this post bruh. You might get shredded on here for posting something like this

Bruh, clearly it was joke. Why would Buffalo trade the X factor for the future of this teams success?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit !! Move Brad Smith to the second QB spot & draft Weeden , Tannehil , Osweiler , or Wilson in a later round , i think we would be much farther ahead for the future !!

Thigpen is not worth what they paid him !!!! :thumbdown:

Brad Smith hasn't thrown a pass running the wildcat. How am I supposed to believe he has the ability to? Marshawn Lynch has thrown more passes.

When Old cracky ribs got hurt, Thigpen was never an option. That shows you how worthless he is and how we got screwed on that deal.

Trade him to Miami for a marlin fishing trip and a round of golf at Trump's golf course ... if he makes the roster then we get a cart for the round of golf

Miami won't go for that. The going rate on Thigpen is a year's supply of Dunkin' Donuts, and a 50$ Wal-Mart gift certificate. Personally, I'd trade his a$$ for a 12-pack and a 200 wing (drumettes only) party platter. Extra celery please.

Miami won't go for that. The going rate on Thigpen is a year's supply of Dunkin' Donuts, and a 50$ Wal-Mart gift certificate. Personally, I'd trade his a$$ for a 12-pack and a 200 wing (drumettes only) party platter. Extra celery please.

no no no, gotta play hardball with the fins....a cart for the round of golf AND complimentary food and drink from the clubhouse at the turn...

I have a feeling the OP is joking about Miami giving Wake or a 1st rounder for Thigpen but there is some kind of truth in there. Miami IS desperate for a QB. I don't see them even giving us a 7th rounder for him even as desperate as they are so on that note, the answer is no.

There are UFL QBs Miami would sign before Thigpen.

PTR

I have a feeling the OP is joking about Miami giving Wake or a 1st rounder for Thigpen but there is some kind of truth in there. Miami IS desperate for a QB. I don't see them even giving us a 7th rounder for him even as desperate as they are so on that note, the answer is no.

Manning to 9ers = Alex smith to fins

Since we had the opportunity to sign Wake before he went to Miami and didn't, we should just cut Thigpen immediately. I'm sure we will eventually swallow our pride when Thigpen wins 5 straight super bowls and is voted the greatest football player of all time by everyone that says he sucks. All Bills fans will hang there head in shame as the HOF in Canton opens the new Thigpen wing.

Jeez....another thread about how bad Thigpen sucks... all based on 5 pass attempts, no off season...proving once again, the idea that Bills fans are "smarter" than your average football fan, is a pure fallacy...it seems, haters gotta hate someone! :thumbdown:

Edited by Buftex