WHERE THE HELL AM I?

Did I go to sleep last night and wake up in bizzaro land?

Gailey's predicting a division win

Brandon's saying they're opening the vault

Nix going all in

Williams on his way to Buffalo

Meachem on his way

God damn guys, stoking the fire of BIlls fans is one thing. Throwing freaking gasoline on it is another entirely.

I want Williams to sign and pull a WWE and say "I'm looking at you Brady, I'm coming for you"

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Nix going all in

Meachem on his way

God damn guys, stoking the fire of BIlls fans is one thing. Throwing freaking gasoline on it is another entirely.

I want Williams to sign and pull a WWE and say "I'm looking at you Brady, I'm coming for you"

need to come back down to earth.....two words...fab melo....hehe

I think they may have learned a bit from Pegula. Forget for a second that year one hasn't gone as hoped for the Sabres. The culture needs to change and hopefully we're seeing that happen right before our eyes.

See what happens when free agency starts before the early bird seating?

Yea, I also remember the Bills FO talking about spending whatever it takes to sign a top head coach after they fired Jauron...something about 10 million!

Point being, lets wait and see what actually happens in free agency...talk is cheap

You guys are old timers, have you ever seen a FA like this before with the Bills. I realize we haven't signed anyone but I've never ever seen Bills front office people fan the flames the way they are this year.

Think mid-90s when Phat Ted, Paup & Spielman came in in FA.

Yea, I also remember the Bills FO talking about spending whatever it takes to sign a top head coach after they fired Jauron...something about 10 million!

Point being, lets wait and see what actually happens in free agency...talk Ralph is cheap

You're welcome :D

Think mid-90s when Phat Ted, Paup & Spielman came in in FA.

That's a very good point and look at the defense that followed. God damn, Kelsay, Dareus, Williams and Williams is a !@#$ing frightening front 4. Kelsay may have sucked as an LB but he's a solid DE and next to those three he will be Hansen 2.0

Nix going all in

Meachem on his way

Apparently you aren't alone!

Online At Once Record 2,897 Today, 04:50 PM

New TBD record

You guys are old timers, have you ever seen a FA like this before with the Bills. I realize we haven't signed anyone but I've never ever seen Bills front office people fan the flames the way they are this year.

Takeo Spikes.

Everyone is getting excited because 2 FA's agreed to talk to the Bills? :)

Dude, you are all over this board complaining and snarking at anyone who expresses hope with these signings. If someone like Vince Lombardi thinks we sign Williams, I'll take his optimism over a guy who plays D&D in him mom's basement (YOU). I have no problem with people voicing dissenting opinions, but you are one of the most gloomy personalities around.