Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The post of the entire ordeal. At one point I was hoping this thread should go on forever. At least until MW has retired but then again he'll probably retire as a Bill and then we can come back and talk about how he'll be a HOFer and another Jim Kelly type in BLO. But I think this should end with this post with an updated "F5 keys break and wear down to metal nubs across WNY" as stated by Chevy in another post and then sealed and locked into a box for all future fans to see the thread that led to the turnaround of the franchise for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.

Where is ground up and in the freezer? Disagree

Holy Crap! Glad I saw the article first and not this. Quite a shock.

Great avatar. Next I want to see somebody use a photo of a deer in a backyard, with "I make deals happen" under it.

I just got through on dial-up using my 14.4 modem. How is dinner going with Williams and Meachem?

Me too. According to PFT, they left.

not that it matters, but just between us... was the deer real?

Great post stvewin and should be the final one to lock one our most memorable event in a rather long while. should be a "sticky?" so we can review and laugh about how foolish and giddy and spurned and hopeful we have been. Mods i sugeest you put this one in the glass box under the security lights soon!

Great ride folks!!

I just bought some bills crap....figures I words owed them for the excitement....crazy but it is what it is. Go Bills

This thread is insanely long so I apologize if someone posted this somewhere, but it breaks down pretty well just how potent the Bills D-line could be next year: http://nfl.si.com/2012/03/15/break-it-down-how-mario-williams-can-help-the-bills/?sct=nfl_t11_a0

Can't rest on their backsides, though. Williams is one player - an awesome one - but we need depth.

Why do fans work themselves up about free agency every year when all evidence points to the exact opposite? I'm not saying they won't pursue some mid-level guys, but their free agency history from 2008 forward shows they don't sign big name free agents who'll cost big money.

lol

I had to work ..out of town today and missed the excitement first hand, but got texts from my buddy (a fin fan.. he's pissed). It wasn't real until i got home and read it here .. in this thread!! Awesome thread!!! Best board on the internet Is right here!!

I'm still in shock! It's a great day to be a Bills fan. Just great! Go Bills!!