Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Williams was a HUGE reason we got Mario.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/kyle-williams-bills-dt-joined-adam-schein-and

You gotta listen to this if you're at all interested in the process.

Kyle says they were having a great time at OBD after dinner just hanging out

Mario "Man, I wish my fiancee was here to see this"

Kyle "Big man, you've got all the power right now, tell them to fly her up...they'll send someone to give her a piggyback ride if you want them to"

Kyle Williams was a HUGE reason we got Mario.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/kyle-williams-bills-dt-joined-adam-schein-and

You gotta listen to this if you're at all interested in the process.

Kyle says they were having a great time at OBD after dinner just hanging out

Mario "Man, I wish my fiancee was here to see this"

Kyle "Big man, you've got all the power right now, tell them to fly her up...they'll send someone to give her a piggyback ride if you want them to"

omg that's hilarious! Go Kyle!

Extra nights in Buffalo? Sure hope they didn't make him stay where To, Brady stays! :oops:

OP & E Amherst are likely high fiving and chest thumping over the addition of another Tax Payer.

I think he will buy in the Southtowns. Close to the stadium, large tracts of land to hunt on.

Gotta join the party! Big day for the Bills organization.

My first post but been reading for years. Just want to say these past three days reading this topic has been the most hilarious, most paranoid at the same time most optimistic I have seen a community and I love it. Room for one more?

Oh yea, I might be the 152nd person to say it, but wth, ground up and in the freezer?

Go Mario! Go Bills!

My first post but been reading for years. Just want to say these past three days reading this topic has been the most hilarious, most paranoid at the same time most optimistic I have seen a community and I love it. Room for one more?

Oh yea, I might be the 152nd person to say it, but wth, ground up and in the freezer?

Go Mario! Go Bills!

Welcome

I like red wine. I will be waiting next to the mail box for yours to arive.

Go Mario! Go Bills!

Welcome aboard. And you're right, this thread has been a riot!