Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not if you keep your ho on a leash.

Could you imagine if Mario and Fiance log on and as suggested, google "Mario Williams" and stumble across this board and specifically this thread?

He would have his picture of Buffalo pretty well summed up:

•  
  • Rabid, edgy fans who dream about him if we dare fall asleep during this ordeal
  • F5 = refresh
  • We like our ex ex-wives and girlfriends like our coffee (ground up and in the freezer)
  • Ralph is cheap
  • We stalk him in airports, restaurants, hockey games, hotels,and bathrooms
  • One of us wants the owner to die as Mario signs a contract with us

As always, take this with a grain of salt.

But I was just over on the Tennessee Titans message board to see if anyone has some insight on our situation.

The fans in Tennessee believe that Mario Williams is waiting to see if the Titans get Peyton Manning. He is the number one priority for Bud Adams.

If the Titans don't get Manning, they have apparently told Mario's agent that they will match Buffalo's offer. And with the money equal, Williams would rather play in Tennessee.

If true, that may be why he is stalling.

The good news for Buffalo is that Tennessee seems to be in the driver's seat for getting Manning.

So their thoughts are if we don't Peyton, they get Mario as a consolation prize?

As always, take this with a grain of salt.

But I was just over on the Tennessee Titans message board to see if anyone has some insight on our situation.

The fans in Tennessee believe that Mario Williams is waiting to see if the Titans get Peyton Manning. He is the number one priority for Bud Adams.

If the Titans don't get Manning, they have apparently told Mario's agent that they will match Buffalo's offer. And with the money equal, Williams would rather play in Tennessee.

If true, that may be why he is stalling.

The good news for Buffalo is that Tennessee seems to be in the driver's seat for getting Manning.

Ugh! I LOVE the desert & was rooting for AZ to snag Manning, but you just changed my mind...just in case this is true. It almost makes sense

I want the Bills to sign Mario even more now that it means nobody will ever have to read one of your poorly punctuated posts. By poorly punctuated I mean complete absence of punctuation.

There was a comma...

But in all seriousness, I agree with you entirely.

*edited to remove double post...*

Edited by devldog131

Could you imagine if Mario and Fiance log on and as suggested, google "Mario Williams" and stumble across this board and specifically this thread?

He would have his picture of Buffalo pretty well summed up:

•  
  • Rabid, edgy fans who dream about him if we dare fall asleep during this ordeal
  • F5 = refresh
  • We like our ex ex-wives and girlfriends like our coffee (ground up and in the freezer)
  • Ralph is cheap
  • We stalk him in airports, restaurants, hockey games, hotels,and bathrooms
  • One of us wants the owner to die as Mario signs a contract with us

Thank you for one of the funniest things I've read yet!!! Kudos.