Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just hope it's not Merriman and Tila Tequila.

LOL..

What does this mean for Merriman?

Obviously the Bills cant count on him, but would they cut him if they signed Mario? I mean, imagine if .......and this is absolute best case scenario...I know.......we get Mario, and Merriman is able to be just a 3rd down pass rusher, and shows what he showed last preseason.

3rd down d-line....Merriman, Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Dareus...

with Spencer Johnson playing Middle LB of course

SalSports Told several players (as well as some of their girlfriends and/or wives) will be meeting w/Mario Williams and his girlfriend this afternoon

I hope Spencer Johnson isn't at this meeting. Can you imagine....everything is going well, Williams is excited to get his contract done....he has a great feel for this organization, and then this 320 fat guy walks up to him and introduces himself to Mario "Hey Mario, I'm Spencer Johnson, Linebacker"

when did this thread become the shoutbox?

Once there started to be doubts about whether he would sign here, it really took it from 10 to 11. Now that there are good signs, all hell is breaking loose. And I'm just embracing it at this point. All too rarely do I get to be this excited about the Bills.

Edited by NickelCity

LOL..

What does this mean for Merriman?

Obviously the Bills cant count on him, but would they cut him if they signed Mario? I mean, imagine if .......and this is absolute best case scenario...I know.......we get Mario, and Merriman is able to be just a 3rd down pass rusher, and shows what he showed last preseason.

3rd down d-line....Merriman, Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Dareus...

with Spencer Johnson playing Middle LB of course

They don't need to cut him until training camp/pre season. He's signed, we have room. Let him compete for a spot. Worst case scenario, he doesn't perform. Best case scenario, we have a line that looks like Williams, Williams, Dareus and Merriman/Kelsay.

Which frankly, I'll take. :D

I hope Spencer Johnson isn't at this meeting. Can you imagine....everything is going well, Williams is excited to get his contract done....he has a great feel for this organization, and then this 320 fat guy walks up to him and introduces himself to Mario "Hey Mario, I'm Spencer Johnson, Linebacker"

I just lost it hahahah.. Too funny

Have you tried Alt-F4 to auto set your browser to refresh every 30s?

WOW, it DOES work!

Also, did you know internet explorer now has a block on all of your credit cards you use online. Even if you post your credit card numbers on a message board, it will just come up as stars.

look....

exp. ****

weird

everyone try

that was a true LOL moment. :D

They don't need to cut him until training camp/pre season. He's signed, we have room. Let him compete for a spot. Worst case scenario, he doesn't perform. Best case scenario, we have a line that looks like Williams, Williams, Dareus and Merriman/Kelsay.

Which frankly, I'll take. :D

I forget who posted it yesterday, but having Merriman on the recruiting horn for us isn't trivial. I say keep him around.