Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

A bunch of you in Buffalo better find out where he is having dinner and get a rally started outside! Let him know what true Bills fans are like!

Oh if only Buffalo weren't so far from western New York. Buddy and company will need a new diet plan. Meachem and Williams, seperate dinners? You all give a hollder for me.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI:

Lance Zierlein@LanceZierlein

With switch to 4-3, Mario Williams is target to put next to Dareus in Buffalo

3:38 PM - 13 Mar 12 via Twittelator · Details

3m peep_show_normal.jpgLance Zierlein@LanceZierlein

Hearing from good source that Bills making strong push for Mario Williams. Not sure of that has been reported yet

Worst. Twitter. Cut and paste. Ever.

Honestly, with teams thinking he is heading here to sign, that is big. And no other meetings set, that is big. The enthusiasm of the Bills players over this rebuilding effort is a big part of it I have to imagine. Another big part of it? The Bills are set to make him one of the highest paid defensive players ever. I mean...6 years in Buffalo is probabbbbbly worth that much money. Even if we remain as dysfunctional as we've always been.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/03/13/report-3-other-teams-after-mario/

:/

As many of you have already hammered out on your little keyboards, the key to this happening is having Mario's signature on a contract before he leaves town. This is the one time the Bills have to sweeten the pot enough that there is no need to listen to anyone else.

Mario, Kyle, Dareus, and whoever - a rookie, Carrington, Merriman - it would still be one of, if not the most impressive fronts in the NFL - perhaps 3 of 4 probowlers!!! And, playing next to each other could only make it easier for each other! That would certainly make life easier for the rest of the 7 defensemen behind them.

Wow! This would make taking the best OT in round one a no-brainer! We have a Pro-bowl quality C and LG, not to mention very decent RG/RT. You take a first round, top tier LT, move Hairston to RT, and our O-Line becomes one of the best in the NFL. One player in F.A., one draft pick, and our lines go from mediocre to excellent!

AFter that - either Fitz tears it up this year or we finish off the rebuild with a first round QB next year.

Edited by sllib olaffub

1331674413[/url]' post='2403861']

As many of you have already hammered out on your little keyboards, the key to this happening is having Mario's signature on a contract before he leaves town. This is the one time the Bills have to sweeten the pot enough that there is no need to listen to anyone else.

I agree and think Freddie nailed it. Shut down the airport!

And from what I can tell, weather in Buffalo is perfect today and tomorrow - Let's hope the stars are aligned and we roll out the red carpet for this guy! Dareus and the two Williams would destroy our opponents!

Edited by The Wei 44