Matt Leinhart

I predict, at some point, next season, Fitz is going to miss a game or two, Thigpen will come in, play well, and people will be clamoring for Thigpen. Just curios, what is everyone basing their "Thigpen sucks" opinions on?

I predict, at some point, next season, Fitz is going to miss a game or two, Thigpen will come in, play well, and people will be clamoring for Thigpen. Just curios, what is everyone basing their "Thigpen sucks" opinions on?

Did ya'll see the pre season? Thigpen could barely complete a pass against second stringers,third stringers,and camp fodder.

No he's not. Not even close.

Yes he is lol

Per Adam Schefter.I can hear it now....... We should get him.

I'd bring him as a back up and see if chan can revitalize him. From what I've heard over the years is that he had major attitude and work ethic problems but once he he got to the Texans he realized he wasn't the superstar he get his act together and started turning it around. He had a good game with texans before he got hurt and can't be any worse than Thigy so why not.

I'd bring him as a back up and see if chan can revitalize him. From what I've heard over the years is that he had major attitude and work ethic problems but once he he got to the Texans he realized he wasn't the superstar he get his act together and started turning it around. He had a good game with texans before he got hurt and can't be any worse than Thigy so why not.

I'd rather take a flier on Brady Quinn. He really never did get a fair shot.

Three completions in the three games he got into (3 of 8 for 25 yds)

Preseason games, where he wasn't any better against 2nd and 3rd string

Fitz right now is the Forest Gump Box of Chocolates of NFL QB. Sometimes plays sweet and tasty, yet you never know when you're gonna get a nut (crazy throws).

He'll play his a** off trying to make something happen.

Thigpen, I haven't seen any of the sweet and tasty. I'm not sure he can handle the pace he needs to throw successfully on our team right now - one two THROW

Still, I hope you're right. Lee is supposed to be great at fixing QB mechanics.

we must be forming this opinions off preseason games because in regular NFL season play when Thigpen has started he's played well.

Really?

The man has a lifetime completion percentage of 54% and a lifetime QB rating of 72.4. His lifetime record is 1 win and 11 losses.

What is your definition of "well"?

NOTE: not to be construed as arguing for acquisition of the latest shiny toy to catch the TBD eye ie Leinart.

Tempted to dredge up all the "Bills are stupid to pass on Leinert" threads.

PTR

Ah yes, remember the commentators the day of the draft crushing the Bills saying they would regret for years not taking Leinhart. What a huuuuuge bust. He was always more interested in partying and being a Hollywood guy.

Thank you Buftex. This is why you and I agree more often than not. The guy attempted like 5 passes last year or something. I didn't watch all of the pre-season- you know, when Thigpen was throwing to wide outs who didn't even make the roster- but I did go to the game out here in Denver and he actually looked very good. He completed at least two 20+ yard passes to Easley on a very nice looking drive that resulted in a TD. But alas, it has become trendy for people to post stuff like, "Thigpen sucks lol." I don't get it.