Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

I sincerely hope that someday this rage translates to action translates to manslaughter translates to prison time.

The word is full of idiots. Why single-out cyclists when we let women behind the wheel? For every dumbass-cyclist there are dozens of female drivers. Let's solve our problems big to small.

Woman driver are expert compared to Asian drivers. Lets start at the worst problem.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the "I hate bicyclists" thread, or the Lance Armstrong confession thread, as it involves both bicyclists and !@#$s!

:sick:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/bike-gets-stuck-in-boys-a_n_2774188.html?utm_hp_ref=world&ir=World

Oh my...

This is straight out of a John Valby song. Ya, ya, yaya!

...the bike was made in China.

Probably why the seat failed...

Most cyclists hate the folks your descibing as well. In fact, there is a pretty specific way of doing things and traffic laws and interaction with cars is a serious matter. Im not in the mood to be riding in a paceline at 25 MPH and have me and 5 of my friends taken out by a truck becuase the schmuck taking the pull off the front decided to blow a light..

But the thing is....most car drivers expect all cyclists to obey the rules to a "T" 100% of the time. Alternatively, most cyclists expect car drivers to obey the rules to a "T" 100% of the time.

That....will never happen. Humans are funny about that "100% correct behavior all the time" thing. It typically doesnt sit well.

So we do out best.

For example.....If i happen to be spaced out and BSing with two friends and we are three abreast and Im holding you up? Give a short toot on your horn and Ill be happy to snap to it, alert those in front of me "CAR BACK" and we will then drop back into a single file line. Then you can pass and we can all enjoy our day. Or...if Im riding along and youre making a left without your signal on and you bounce out in front of me becuase darnit...you just didnt know I was there because you were tuning your radio or chatting with your passenger? Ill just slow on down and let you go in front of me, or behind me, whichever works best.

See how that works? Was that so hard?

And stojan....you DO realize that those "tough" football players you love so much wear spandex knickers, right?

Thanks for this. Was going to add a post but you hit all the important points.

In Brooklyn biking has become a ridiculous fad, and I see all sorts of idiots yammering on their cell phones on their fixies, cutting left turns into the other lane, never following any traffic signals even when there is traffic. I hate people who give actual cyclists a bad name. And they usually never wear helmets, which is the dumbest thing I can imagine, especially in urban cycling.

LoL...

"How is my son traveling without getting any money?" Francine Fitzgerald asked. "How is my son eating?"

They are living on love Mrs. Fitzgerald. ;-)

"We'll share the shelter of my single bed;

We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.

Is this love - is this love - is this love -"

http://latimesblogs....nslaughter.html

Bicyclist ran two red lights doing about 30 mph, and killed a man in San Fran.

And in the same day approx 3 people were killed by a car hitting a cyclist. Another approx 160 were injured.

And in the same day approx 11 people were killed by a car hitting a pedestrian. Another approx 160 were injured.

Those figures are Nationwide.

Next.

Edited by RkFast

http://latimesblogs....nslaughter.html

Bicyclist ran two red lights doing about 30 mph, and killed a man in San Fran.

Six years max for a murderer? Weak.

And in the same day approx 3 people were killed by a car hitting a cyclist. Another approx 160 were injured.

And in the same day approx 11 people were killed by a car hitting a pedestrian. Another approx 160 were injured.

Next.

And how many of those cyclists had run right lights?

Next

Next.

Yeah, wait until the number is published about how many Chuck Norris kills on a daily basis. :death:

Next.

Start your own thread about how much you hate car drivers. This one ain't about cars. BTW I'm trying to find the point to your post and for the life of me I don't see one.

I know you're being sarcastic but in the city that is how the average bicyclists treats the road.

In most places I see them the spandex mafia definitely realizes the road has rules. Unfortunately they think they make up those rules as they go along and that all the subhumans in cars are only there to be sworn at and to admire their vibrant attire.

Here in Texas, we just build cities really spread out, so no one bikes around.

Screw Texas. Houston is gross.

Also, can't be much different then NC where in the foot hills you drive 2 miles to go 3/4 mile crows distance. Yet, we still get dudes on bikes all over. I guess it has to be beautiful to shrink wrap your balls in spandex, sit on a 4 sq inch seat, and dawn a bucket with REALLY cool sunglasses and drive out in the middle of no where and take all my fresh air.

Then again, better then those annoying and pompous motor cyclists who come through the country ripping loud to appreciate the fresh air yet polluting our quiet country with their loud !@#$ bikes. I'd rather deal with a bicyclist then a the leather chaps mafia...and I live amongst many Outlaws.

Also, can't be much different then NC where in the foot hills you drive 2 miles to go 3/4 mile crows distance. Yet, we still get dudes on bikes all over. I guess it has to be beautiful to shrink wrap your balls in spandex, sit on a 4 sq inch seat, and dawn a bucket with REALLY cool sunglasses and drive out in the middle of no where and take all my fresh air.

Then again, better then those annoying and pompous motor cyclists who come through the country ripping loud to appreciate the fresh air yet polluting our quiet country with their loud !@#$ bikes. I'd rather deal with a bicyclist then a the leather chaps mafia...and I live amongst many Outlaws.

That second paragraph of yours is weird. If anything, cars and choppers do a heck of a lot more to take away all the fresh air. It's also funny that so much of the criticism has to do with attire. I haven't worn spandex ever, and I ride my bike often. I guess it's part of the culture, but for me a bike is just an easier way to get around than walking.

I hope all people that have attitudes like yours hate Texas.

That second paragraph of yours is weird. If anything, cars and choppers do a heck of a lot more to take away all the fresh air. It's also funny that so much of the criticism has to do with attire. I haven't worn spandex ever, and I ride my bike often. I guess it's part of the culture, but for me a bike is just an easier way to get around than walking.

Motor cycles are just annoying. They are loud and they take the image way too seriously.

I hope all people that have attitudes like yours hate Texas.

I do not really hate Texas. It is more of a slight problem with it. The ego of native Texans can often times be just like bicyclists and bikers. They swear everything is bigger there, better there, etc.

Motor cycles are just annoying. They are loud and they take the image way too seriously.

Mine is relatively quiet and doesn't impede the ability of others to get about their business, unlike the guy in spandex I almost [inadvertently] took out with my van because he wanted to ride the white line despite having a 3 foot shoulder to the right of it.

And I look awesome in my bike attire.

I do not really hate Texas. It is more of a slight problem with it. The ego of native Texans can often times be just like bicyclists and bikers. They swear everything is bigger there, better there, etc.

Harley types or crotch rocket types? I think crotch rocket types are too loud, I can hear them from a mile away.

Harley types or crotch rocket types? I think crotch rocket types are too loud, I can hear them from a mile away.

Harley type guys are the worst. However, crotch rocket drivers drive like a-holes, but they are not as annoying as Harley guys. Crotch rocket guys usually take themselves out so there is not much of a need to worry about them, but Harley guys are just d-bags. That is not saying every Harley guy is a D-Bag. An example of a Harley guy is a guy I work with. He drove a Honda almost 10 years, buys a used Harley roadster for $10k and starts bragging about how it is superior American product. Not a month later the motor is all messed up, it is in the shop and costs him $8 to get fixed and 6 months later gets it back and it is still not right. Another $1,500 later it is supposed to be fixed he says, but no one has seen him drive it in 6 months. He drives his old "turbo charged, high output Pontiac Grand Prix," yet looks like a fool because he bought almost anything he could find with Harley on it, regardless of what it was or the marked up price.

He would go cruising anywhere he could find for hours on end, he'd get to stoplights and rev his motor up, looking around to make sure everyone noticed He was on a Harley Davidson. That is a D-Bag Harley guy.

Harley type guys are the worst. However, crotch rocket drivers drive like a-holes, but they are not as annoying as Harley guys. Crotch rocket guys usually take themselves out so there is not much of a need to worry about them, but Harley guys are just d-bags. That is not saying every Harley guy is a D-Bag. An example of a Harley guy is a guy I work with. He drove a Honda almost 10 years, buys a used Harley roadster for $10k and starts bragging about how it is superior American product. Not a month later the motor is all messed up, it is in the shop and costs him $8 to get fixed and 6 months later gets it back and it is still not right. Another $1,500 later it is supposed to be fixed he says, but no one has seen him drive it in 6 months. He drives his old "turbo charged, high output Pontiac Grand Prix," yet looks like a fool because he bought almost anything he could find with Harley on it, regardless of what it was or the marked up price.

He would go cruising anywhere he could find for hours on end, he'd get to stoplights and rev his motor up, looking around to make sure everyone noticed He was on a Harley Davidson. That is a D-Bag Harley guy.

I drive a Suzuki Boulevard 50 cu. in. , I'm just a Sunday afternoon cruiser nothing crazy. Not all Harley types are D-bags.

I used to hold that opinion of Texas until I moved to Austin. Not sure about Houston (haven't really been or lived there), but Austin and San Antonio totally aren't like that.

Mine is relatively quiet and doesn't impede the ability of others to get about their business, unlike the guy in spandex I almost [inadvertently] took out with my van because he wanted to ride the white line despite having a 3 foot shoulder to the right of it.

And I look awesome in my bike attire.

Like this?http://media.theiapolis.com/d4-i1WO8-k4-l1X9J/mad-max-2.html

ROTFL. Hes just mad he had to go work that **** job in his van and a had to move over a foot because a cyclist slowed him down three seconds from getting to the jobsite. Hey Robbie....if you dontwant to drive your POS put put in the gutter and all the debris there, why should I ride my state of the art bike there? Loser.

When I was younger I used to recycle my beer bottles. I'd put them back in the box, then drive around chucking them at bicyclers. Watching some middle aged douche in spandex & a helmet wipe out after catching a bottle to the face is possibly the funniest sight you'll ever see. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

When I was younger I used to recycle my beer bottles. I'd put them back in the box, then drive around chucking them at bicyclers. Watching some middle aged douche in spandex & a helmet wipe out after catching a bottle to the face is possibly the funniest sight you'll ever see. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

We used to target road signs but I like your targets much better. :thumbsup:

You really should only do mean things like that to the bicyclists who are being douches. The other.0000000003% haven't done anything wrong.

310317_10200863954467135_45965424_n.jpg

And that sums up your whole attitude. You may need the whole lane...what the !@#$ for? Share the road unless you're a bicyclist then it's all yours.

And if there is a bike lane especially for you why do you need any other lane. Lamest promotion ever!!!